• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

spKz

Smash Ace
Hey guys im gonna host a small mini smashfest, anyone welcome at the same venue, no tourney, you can Money match people or w/e.
If you want to come then just post up and say or turn up on the day ^__^
Cool <3
Get here for around 1pm

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
alright i havent heard anything from joseph (ouch) but from what i kno jide (spam) is trying to get a van but has yet to get any confirmation on it! Best scenario is he gets the van and everyone who was promised a lift gets one, worst case scenario is he doesnt get the van and we cant go, so lets just pray he gets the van ok! Lol!

Anyway thats all the info i kno man!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
you should replace doubles with low tier singles. every1 knows doubles are crap
I 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th AND 6th that! Doubles are boooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!!!! Low tier singles however would be fun as il get to play an opponent other than falco fox and marth and peach lol! VARIETY FTW!!!!

spKz

Smash Ace
i only have doubles, if you guys want that tell me, they are like 200mb each so it takes a while to upload ^__^

FrostByte

Smash Lord
alright i havent heard anything from joseph (ouch) but from what i kno jide (spam) is trying to get a van but has yet to get any confirmation on it! Best scenario is he gets the van and everyone who was promised a lift gets one, worst case scenario is he doesnt get the van and we cant go, so lets just pray he gets the van ok! Lol!

Anyway thats all the info i kno man!
This just made me X_x

Anyway, would it be possible to get another van/minibus if we all pitch in?

spKz

Smash Ace
People that are coming to mine today get here for around 3-4 pm you guys can stay as late, im busy in the morning, cheers <3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
This just made me X_x

Anyway, would it be possible to get another van/minibus if we all pitch in?
let us hope he has if not no AR2 yh u r right but where r we going to get the money for that
well all is not lost ( ^. ^) if we can pitch in some money for the van
When i get to see him either today or tomo il run it by his big head! :laugh: I bin waiting far too long for this tourney man!!!:(

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i only have doubles, if you guys want that tell me, they are like 200mb each so it takes a while to upload ^__^
I wanna see those too but personnally i just wanna see when frostbyte almost 4stocked spam-a-platepus in marth dittos! In the finals i think! Lol!:laugh:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Hmm... looks like I won't be making AR2 after all. Anyone up for one of the weeklies?

Edit: Nvm, semi-false alarm. But if you aren't going you should do one anyway.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
To all those who want to go to AR but don't have the money to pay for a train, a plane, or anything that rhymes with -ane/ain. I got the van last minute. If ure awake now or early morning call seph on 07942375554 or me on 07932957886. Bare in mind we're gonna be leaving pretty early so call call call. (BE PREPARED to Chip in for fuel.)

spKz

Smash Ace
the vids i recorded, the latest one they down have any sound :X dont know why, prolly the cable was not in properly :(
Ill upload anyway when i compress them more
^__^

ALSO EDIT!!!?!??!

Every one come to mine this sat. 18/10/07 get here for around 12ish
R+F Get your *** here!! ^__^

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
the vids i recorded, the latest one they down have any sound :X dont know why, prolly the cable was not in properly :(
Ill upload anyway when i compress them more
^__^

ALSO EDIT!!!?!??!

Every one come to mine this sat. 18/10/07 get here for around 12ish
R+F Get your *** here!! ^__^
Yep yep, we shall be there!!!!! JOY!!!! More smash!!!!

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
This is more than revenge my friend.... Im gunu eat them. EAT them.

spKz

Smash Ace
Cool Cool Guys, prof and pdot get here ^__^ -

Ps - R+F try and bring a TV and SETUP again, that what be great ^__^

Monkey-Brains

Smash Rookie
count me in ill be there, lo0ok forward to it lol ill probs play as peach or one of da other hot chickls in the game. :psycho:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
when i get back like next week sunday ill be hosting smashfests every 2 weeks, also congrats frostbyte haha the practise before you left helped

craiigg

Smash Lord
If these are on saturdays i have work : (

CHARLES BE A GOOD BOY AND HOST SOME ON SUNDAYS :D:D:D:D:D:D!!!

ps. frostbyte sux at pokemangz ;)

Top Bottom