• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

pogo

Smash Apprentice
I'll play this weekend too..maybe thursday or friday night? I don't care about rankings but I dont think you should tell tadeo that he has bad habits in his game and therefore isn't up to A-class when you yourself are a-class. None of us are really that great on any large scale and we all have bad habits in our games...i think we should just play more.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Yea, Your right that much as infact really fun.

lol, what ?

Hmm.... Okay I take comments like this into consideration when making decions about the class list. Read the and I mean FULLY read the link to A-class level and tell me why you think he should be A-class. Our reasons for not making him A-class was. Was simply because of the Mindgames section. His playing style is Obvious yet, straight forward. He knows what he intends to do and does it. I remind you when I classed him this decesion was based on the playing style of just his falco alone. Because Nova and I dont get to play any of his other characters.

So untill I can see more, just abit more im still uncertain about my decesion. Nova supports or can disagree with it, but we still need a third to make the undecided decesion and that use to be wilhimsan.

Well give reason to support your statement make it ligit. I mean if has a problem with it he can come to me himself.

lol

lol.... who is this noob ?

Oh, right ! His name was nick or..... sway or something like that.

lol, this was too funny.

I thought he was listed as diver.... ?

Sorry Diver, but Nova hasnt played you yet and I was told to stop making choices like this on my own. Your a good smasher but I notice some bad habbits about your game that you should change in order to fit A-class. And also you still have to play Nova.

Yea....

We need anew place to smash. So-junior cant have company anymore.

Sorry man, your making feel like a bad guy here. But if you have read the aritical from wobbles and honestly feel that you MASTERED every catigory then be sure to display it while you fight, that way we can know.

What, come now. Not you too pogo. The only reason I had trouble decideing on where to place you is because we dont fight often enough. So I dont want to misjudge. But your in the same position as Combo. I just need an indepth look of your play stlye.

Really, just listen to him Shiken. I was going to tell you all myself, but im not able to be online as much as I use to be. He stages a good point, dont make him crush your dreams by shutting down this forum. >.>

And last, WE NEED A NEW PLACE TO SMASH.
yo austin you gonna come to my house this weekend? its gonna be great i tell ya...just don't forget to call me...sometime this week before 10 PM.....

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Well, tomorrow is Wednesday, so that means you should all come to my place tomorrow night, we'll do like we did last week, people can be here as late as they want, and we'll set up two sets of melee + 64 and all that good stuff.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I'll play this weekend too..maybe thursday or friday night? I don't care about rankings but I dont think you should tell tadeo that he has bad habits in his game and therefore isn't up to A-class when you yourself are a-class. None of us are really that great on any large scale and we all have bad habits in our games...i think we should just play more.
Hmm, Honestly pogo im not sure what your getting at. He wanted to know why he wasnt A-ranked so I told him. You made it sounds as if i was dissing on Diver. In order for him or anyone else to ascend you have to first reconize the mistakes or poor habit with in your own game. Anyway its comments like this that why i stop giving advice.

yo austin you gonna come to my house this weekend? its gonna be great i tell ya...just don't forget to call me...sometime this week before 10 PM.....
Yea, * sighs * Can you call me ºSoraº bro ? I dont like being called by my real name while online its seems kinda stupid. Uhh... why do I need to call you if it we can talk through smashboards ? Just saying since i dont have your number or nothing.

Well, tomorrow is Wednesday, so that means you should all come to my place tomorrow night, we'll do like we did last week, people can be here as late as they want, and we'll set up two sets of melee + 64 and all that good stuff.
Sounds good, but if i can get ride over there im going to need a way back home.

i'll see if i can get a ride.
Try to come and bring pogo with you.

check out his new thread

he ain't even got his facts straight....its the I Hate Amy/S.O.S./Betty group....not Kyle, whoever the **** that is....i find it ridiculous that he would talk down on an entire city based on a few comments sway made:confused:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119662
* Sighs * Ill handle this.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, Honestly pogo im not sure what your getting at. He wanted to know why he wasnt A-ranked so I told him. You made it sounds as if i was dissing on Diver. In order for him or anyone else to ascend you have to first reconize the mistakes or poor habit with in your own game. Anyway its comments like this that why i stop giving advice.

Yea, * sighs * Can you call me ºSoraº bro ? I dont like being called by my real name while online its seems kinda stupid. Uhh... why do I need to call you if it we can talk through smashboards ? Just saying since i dont have your number or nothing.

Sounds good, but if i can get ride over there im going to need a way back home.

Try to come and bring pogo with you.

* Sighs * Ill handle this.

sure thing sora....ill get things straightened out with my aunt and did you want to stay friday or saturday?
them san antonio people are taking something so small.....so seriously....what a buch of idiots......oh and hylian is a douche...just thought i'd say this....beating a falco with pichu? not likely

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
sure thing sora....ill get things straightened out with my aunt and did you want to stay friday or saturday?
them san antonio people are taking something so small.....so seriously....what a bunch of idiots......oh and hylian is a douche...just thought i'd say this....beating a falco with pichu? not likely
Either day is fine with me. We can do friday if you want.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
right well all this idiocy with the sa vs waco **** has got me bored, somebody come over so we can start playing

HANA

Smash Apprentice
i think i am done talking **** to SA....i want to play tonight or tomorrow..or at least this weekend
get pogo to sojr's i haven't played him yet

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
them san antonio people are taking something so small.....so seriously....what a buch of idiots......oh and hylian is a douche...just thought i'd say this....beating a falco with pichu? not likely
You don't even know me. And I did beat that guy's falco with Pichu. I don't remember his name but he got 2nd at the small tourny thing I was at in Waco. I don't think you were there. Also, I had fun with the Waco guys when I went there. Even though I went there expecting a decent sized tourny with a venue..I still managed to have fun even though that didn't happen.

Maybe you shouldn't talk **** about someone you have never met or played. Thanks.

Also, Sora...didn't we have a MM for a large sum of money? I remember you not having the money when I went to waco the first time >_>. And I will MM anyone in waco for any amount of money if you guys are going to this SA tourny. Just ask me there.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
You don't even know me. And I did beat that guy's falco with Pichu. I don't remember his name but he got 2nd at the small tourny thing I was at in Waco. I don't think you were there. Also, I had fun with the Waco guys when I went there. Even though I went there expecting a decent sized tourny with a venue..I still managed to have fun even though that didn't happen.

Maybe you shouldn't talk **** about someone you have never met or played. Thanks.

Also, Sora...didn't we have a MM for a large sum of money? I remember you not having the money when I went to waco the first time >_>. And I will MM anyone in waco for any amount of money if you guys are going to this SA tourny. Just ask me there.
dude, don't take me seriously, i dont think your a douche...im sure you did we all sucked back then...i guess i still suck, but thats ok

and leave my sig alone....haha:laugh:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hana, if you want to come play us today, Pogo is free until 8:30, and I might be free.
Well where the hell are you guys at?? get your ***** here and lets start playing! i aint got **** to do all day!

Edit: ok nevermind apparently I'm coming over there, lol. we should eventually move it on over to my house though once more people are ready to start playing, cause we can set up 2 systems over here, plus smash 64 on my pc.

Also, hana is a pedophile.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I'm headed out to baylor for a bit. Let's say you all start coming to my place at around 8 ok? between you all we need 2 copies of smash, and 1 gamecube and minimum 8 controllers. so yeah everyone start showing up here at 8, stay as long as you want we'll prolly be up till 3 or later again.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
why has my signature offended so many people? why are people calling me a pedophile...not cool im only 17...that doesn't make me a pedophile

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman

Hylian, dont come in our forum talking S*** man. We all know your a weakling and would get owned in a fist fight. Please man, dont try to pussyfoot or act hard though smahsboards. Your point only proves how neards pretend to be something their not. As for as the money match. you know D*** well you didnt have enough money for it. You had like 20 bucks when you left. Stop bringing up old stuff, I dont care about that money match. Thats like me saying werent you suppose to be coming to school down here ? So we could money match anytime we wanted too. Its over man.

Before you get the wrong ideal, no i wouldnt fight you over a video game. But others would. your said you were cool with us and everything but yet talk **** behind our back.

Hey Hana, if you want to come play us today, Pogo is free until 8:30, and I might be free.
Im guessing its too late for this.

Well where the hell are you guys at?? get your ***** here and lets start playing! i aint got **** to do all day!

Shiken i want to come but i need a ride.

Edit: ok nevermind apparently I'm coming over there, lol. we should eventually move it on over to my house though once more people are ready to start playing, cause we can set up 2 systems over here, plus smash 64 on my pc.

Also, hana is a pedophile.
Hey siken i want to come but i need a ride. Your the only way some of us can make it, if you can come pick us up.... We would really aperchiate it.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Yea, sorry man, Shiken and Tadeo came over though and smashed with Pogo and myself a little.

@Hana: I think Hana Montana is cute too so no worries.
cute, yea shes cute....but thats the extent of it....she's just a kid..lol

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hylian, dont come in our forum talking S*** man. We all know your a weakling and would get owned in a fist fight. Please man, dont try to pussyfoot or act hard though smahsboards. Your point only proves how neards pretend to be something their not. As for as the money match. you know D*** well you didnt have enough money for it. You had like 20 bucks when you left. Stop bringing up old stuff, I dont care about that money match. Thats like me saying werent you suppose to be coming to school down here ? So we could money match anytime we wanted too. Its over man.

Before you get the wrong ideal, no i wouldnt fight you over a video game. But others would. your said you were cool with us and everything but yet talk **** behind our back.
Don't bring this up anymore in this thread. It's all over.

Hey shiken i want to come but i need a ride. Your the only way some of us can make it, if you can come pick us up.... We would really aperchiate it.
I'm ready to pick you guys up, but i dont wanna have to make more than 1 trip so call me as soon as all of you are ready.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
man, i got 5 infractions just from that San Antonio thread.....man...this stinks...guess ill just cool off for a while

HANA

Smash Apprentice
guys...

i think that i may have ended any beef with SA...guys honestly that whole thing was pointless, but i would still like to go to the tournament....maybe meet some new people, play some new people, maybe get a little better and such....we should most def consider going...or inviting them down here

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Im guessing its too late for this.

Hey siken i want to come but i need a ride. Your the only way some of us can make it, if you can come pick us up.... We would really aperchiate it.
This was really ****ed up. And very funny. First off, I have been on a wrestling team for several years and I know how to fight pretty **** well, so I laugh at you calling me a nerd. This is really the only game I play. And I love playing it because I am really competitive.

Either way, i don't need to defend myself. You just make yourself look like an *******. I never said anything about fighting anyone from waco or anything bad at all about any people in waco. I thought all of the guys I met were awesome. And I tell people that. I don't know where you got that I talk **** about waco...because I don't. The only bad things I have said about waco is that no one there is that good at smash. I don't know why you take that personally. Grow up.

You sent me an apology in a PM but I still feel like I need to adress this. Saying "your a nerd and a weakling" is pretty ****ing childish.

Oh yeah, and I am not going to school in Waco. Changed my mind. I would rather stay in austin.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
This was really ****ed up. And very funny. First off, I have been on a wrestling team for several years and I know how to fight pretty **** well, so I laugh at you calling me a nerd. This is really the only game I play. And I love playing it because I am really competitive.

Either way, i don't need to defend myself. You just make yourself look like an *******. I never said anything about fighting anyone from waco or anything bad at all about any people in waco. I thought all of the guys I met were awesome. And I tell people that. I don't know where you got that I talk **** about waco...because I don't. The only bad things I have said about waco is that no one there is that good at smash. I don't know why you take that personally. Grow up.

You sent me an apology in a PM but I still feel like I need to adress this. Saying "your a nerd and a weakling" is pretty ****ing childish.

Oh yeah, and I am not going to school in Waco. Changed my mind. I would rather stay in austin.
You know, its good thing you did not come down here for school. That pm was bull**** , and the fact that your school's wrestling team as an example of your fighting ability is prime example of your inability to fight, not to mention very comical. It might just be best if i never saw you again..... for your sake.

I never take such things as this serious. But this has nothing to do with the game. Its YOU, your personality is what i dont like. Your a very fake and shalow person its a shame because you dont even know it yourself. Eitherway everyone here talked me out of trashing you. If you seriously think you can take me on then by all mean please, please come down here and prove me wrong. But then, this just makes me sounds arrogant,thugish and Un-professional. And overall leaves me looking like a badguy. Again, this has nothing to do with "melee" its just your douchebaggish personality that makes me, i wont say hate but dislike you to a great extent. Your cool but id rather not hang with you again.

lmfao, who is this ***git above me? and why does his name equal pwnage?
Just some nobody.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You know, its good thing you did not come down here for school. That pm was bull**** , and the fact that your school's wrestling team as an example of your fighting ability is prime example of your inability to fight, not to mention very comical. It might just be best if i never saw you again..... for your sake.

I never take such things as this serious. But this has nothing to do with the game. Its YOU, your personality is what i dont like. Your a very fake and shalow person its a shame because you dont even know it yourself. Eitherway everyone here talked me out of trashing you. If you seriously think you can take me on then by all mean please, please come down here and prove me wrong. But then, this just makes me sounds arrogant,thugish and Un-professional. And overall leaves me looking like a badguy. Again, this has nothing to do with "melee" its just your douchebaggish personality that makes me, i wont say hate but dislike you to a great extent. Your cool but id rather not hang with you again.

Just some nobody.

Again, you don't know me. I don't care that you don't like me but you are threating me? LMAO? Over what? Childish. I'm not going to say anything else in this thread.

Top Bottom