• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

HANA

Smash Apprentice
pshht, you can't hold me Shiken, you just think that because sand-bag all the time, even when I beat you the last time, I sand bagged. you're an aspiring n0Ob
wow...those are some harsh words...really really harsh....you sandbag?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember wtf sandbag means so yeah... whatever? I been watching alot of kirby videos today and it's really making me want to play. Anyone up for some matches?

edit: also, who has the kkk vs rob$ tape? I really wanna see that ****.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
I don't remember wtf sandbag means so yeah... whatever? I been watching alot of kirby videos today and it's really making me want to play. Anyone up for some matches?
he's just talking ****....he wasn't sandbagging....btw it means not playing to your your fullest....basically he's trying to say that he wasn't trying, but he was

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
lol, im in hewitt, if i can get in waco later i'll give you call

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Ahh im bored and I wanna play! somebody come over and bring smash! xD
I've been watching KKK's videos but so far i havnt really seen anything I can use to make my kirby better, other than moving faster... but practice will probably help that.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I think I should be B class at least, but meh, doesn't really matter too much i guess.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
hey tadeo, you and pogo wanna play some tonight? I can come out there here in a little while, I just gotta finish up some stuff around here.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Nope, not really. I was kind of looking forward to the war though, but it got locked lol. Gah I'm bored, and i wanna play smash bros! Tadeo answer your aim! xD

HANA

Smash Apprentice
yea, it probably would have been cool....sora and combo could have given anyone a good run...combo beat sos already

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
thats cool, i ended up having to go to the store anyways so it woulda been too late anyways.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Ridiculous? isn't the fact that you're sitting here on a forum proof school isnt working? xD

btw: 99 posts woo

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Ridiculous? isn't the fact that you're sitting here on a forum proof school isnt working? xD

btw: 99 posts woo
well its one of those times that i have between classes....yea....i'm just over half way to 100 posts...ill be there in no time

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hm, I kinda forgot it's my little brother's birthday today, so I won't be free till later tonight.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just talk to each other on AIM guys, stop talking to each other about random crap to raise your post counts.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Just talk to each other on AIM guys, stop talking to each other about random crap to raise your post counts.
They don't have aim. And besides, this isnt random crap, it's important Waco-related issues for our Waco thread.

Moving on, I'm done with all the birthday crap I need to do for tonight, is anyone up for playing?

HANA

Smash Apprentice
They don't have aim. And besides, this isnt random crap, it's important Waco-related issues for our Waco thread.

Moving on, I'm done with all the birthday crap I need to do for tonight, is anyone up for playing?
im gonna try to go to sojr's house....try calling him to see if hes gonna play tonight

HANA

Smash Apprentice
I'll play over the weekend if someone buys me Chicken Tenders at Whataburger, I love those things.
your pogo's roomate right? yall are the only 2 i haven't had a chance to play....diver is pretty good tho....i look forward to playin yall too

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
aw come on sora they weren't ALLL easy. you know you liked that link/young link battle
Yea, Your right that much as infact really fun.

shut yo *** up....hehe j/k...*****..jk jay kay
lol, what ?

Sora is trash. I'm the best. But I'll just keep myself humble and wear this smash noob sign etc etc. I think Combo is a Class-A btw.
Hmm.... Okay I take comments like this into consideration when making decions about the class list. Read the and I mean FULLY read the link to A-class level and tell me why you think he should be A-class. Our reasons for not making him A-class was. Was simply because of the Mindgames section. His playing style is Obvious yet, straight forward. He knows what he intends to do and does it. I remind you when I classed him this decesion was based on the playing style of just his falco alone. Because Nova and I dont get to play any of his other characters.

So untill I can see more, just abit more im still uncertain about my decesion. Nova supports or can disagree with it, but we still need a third to make the undecided decesion and that use to be wilhimsan.

it looks like you might need a helping of humble pie.....or maybe just getting 4 stocked will do it...and combo is an A-Class
Well give reason to support your statement make it ligit. I mean if has a problem with it he can come to me himself.

haha....this ***** is trash....absolute garbage
lol

I see that you laugh pretty vigorous here. I in fact..the shirt was wearing me. Too bad I don't need an introduction, obviously. I fight with the names kcin & anri (everyblue moon)
lol.... who is this noob ?

oh, so he was THAT noob, ok, i got it now :laugh:
Oh, right ! His name was nick or..... sway or something like that.

first of all...*****....he ain't no noob...lol...just not the greatest
lol, this was too funny.
see my edit above ^^^

also, why isn't Tadeo added to the first page yet?
I thought he was listed as diver.... ?

yeah who took pogo and me off a-class?
Sorry Diver, but Nova hasnt played you yet and I was told to stop making choices like this on my own. Your a good smasher but I notice some bad habbits about your game that you should change in order to fit A-class. And also you still have to play Nova.

obviously, sora did.:laugh:
Yea....

Ahh im bored and I wanna play! somebody come over and bring smash! xD
I've been watching KKK's videos but so far i havnt really seen anything I can use to make my kirby better, other than moving faster... but practice will probably help that.
We need anew place to smash. So-junior cant have company anymore.

ouch that hurts sora.
Sorry man, your making feel like a bad guy here. But if you have read the aritical from wobbles and honestly feel that you MASTERED every catigory then be sure to display it while you fight, that way we can know.

yeah i am deeply saddened too. i guess we're not waco enough.
What, come now. Not you too pogo. The only reason I had trouble decideing on where to place you is because we dont fight often enough. So I dont want to misjudge. But your in the same position as Combo. I just need an indepth look of your play stlye.

at least yall are a-class....lol

Really, just listen to him Shiken. I was going to tell you all myself, but im not able to be online as much as I use to be. He stages a good point, dont make him crush your dreams by shutting down this forum. >.>

your pogo's roomate right? yall are the only 2 i haven't had a chance to play....diver is pretty good tho....i look forward to playin yall too
And last, WE NEED A NEW PLACE TO SMASH.

Top Bottom