• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
oh sorry. i wasn't sure if you'd be interested. haha you're just so studious i wouldn't want to interrupt your studies. i will next time

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
combos falcon or falco....cause his C.Falcon is trash...mine is much better, but his falco is insane....ly cheap.....wish i could have been there....i still haven't had a chance to play you yet

Yeah I meant to say Falco my bad.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Combo's C.Falcon is pretty tight when he's on and everything. I wouldn't call it "trash".

edit:dickbag
c'mon coach, it was obviously a joke....he beats me with his falcon about 90% of the time and 100% of the time with falco...we always call each other trash, i dont honestly believe hes trash....specially considering hes my best friend
Yeah I meant to say Falco my bad.
again i was kidding....he's pretty good....that cheap *******

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
hey wilhelmsan my name is tadeo, i met you in austin this last weekend, at that smash thing whatever it was. i was the one that kept asking about waco players and was wearing a striped sweater.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
im game for friday too, but i dont have smash here till after sunday, deadguy took it with him to lubbock, so ill have to play somewhere else / using someone else's controller lol. looking forward to playing more people i havnt met yet.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
im game for friday too, but i dont have smash here till after sunday, deadguy took it with him to lubbock, so ill have to play somewhere else / using someone else's controller lol. looking forward to playing more people i havnt met yet.
dude, if you go to SOJR's tell him to call me....ill try to go by there and play

HANA

Smash Apprentice
dude, if you go to SOJR's tell him to call me....ill try to go by there and play
on second thought...nvm....its already too late

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
well i work from 5-7 m-f then 1-6 on saturday, but actually i think i dont have to work anymore after this week is over, not sure... I kinda need to find a new job xD anyways yeah, where and when on friday, if its still going on after 7 i can be there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Waco needs to hold a tournament so I can go up there again. Except it needs to be run better. And have at least 10 players.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to play right now till like 630 or so..youre welcome to come to my place..diver is coming. you go I35 and exit University parks..on your right there will be a sign that says BAYLOR UNIVERSITY as you go..take a rightin there and you should see the WIETHORN visitor center. you can park there and my apt. is the building straight in front of you. call me if ya wanna come..210-313-7885 ask for matt. only till 630

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Ah I remember coming to your place quite awhile back matt. I remember like going to the wrong parking lot or some **** and you had to come find me xD I'd come by and play for awhile but i work from 5-7 so yeah =/ anyways you should come along if we go anywhere else later on tonight.

edit:
**** yeah we smash all night! rofl

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
Sora is trash. I'm the best. But I'll just keep myself humble and wear this smash noob sign etc etc. I think Combo is a Class-A btw.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Sora is trash. I'm the best. But I'll just keep myself humble and wear this smash noob sign etc etc. I think Combo is a Class-A btw.
it looks like you might need a helping of humble pie.....or maybe just getting 4 stocked will do it...and combo is an A-Class

kodak_sway

Smash Cadet
he was that other dude that was as sojr's....he was wearing a little caesars shirt....you know :laugh:

I see that you laugh pretty vigorous here. I in fact..the shirt was wearing me. Too bad I don't need an introduction, obviously. I fight with the names kcin & anri (everyblue moon)

Top Bottom