• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Lookin for anyone who plays smash at Va Tech, I need to keep in practice. Just pm me

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
never new there were so many in Virginia beach!
im not lonely anymore!

so yeah,

virginia beach, VA

im currently being tried to join the richmond crew,(whom have no names as of yet.. cinder 405 is in it)

glad you made this.

CStick

Smash Lord
updated

also, since Cinder brought it up...account names (as in what your account is completely called) are best for most of you so people can search your name and simply pm you

also, if you live in a small or obscure area, post the closest large and easily recognized or familiar area instead to avoid confusion and to expand available competition for everyone

Cinder

Smash Master
^Would now be a good time to mention that I'm getting the 405 cut off of my name? I just need to wait for Gideon to read my PM >_>...but yeah, I see where you're comin' from...of course, now that I run the Falco Finder, I can say it's not too much harder to put both names in (of course, it's probably too late now for this thread...so many names >_<)...

EDIT: aight, my name's been changed...so if you don't mind...

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Well... Dobee, SoVA. Norfolk... specifically odu. I've played with a few people up there so yea if i join any team I will probably try one at odu.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Well alrighty then. To tell the truth I actually know where Canadian Ct is, I just did not know it was open to anyone. Its probably about a 5 minute drive from my house.

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Hey Guyz,

I'm part of the Alexandria players as of February 28th.

Also is there going to be a smash brawl party during the release in the area? If not then those who PM me, I will have it in my basement and it will be epic.

Declan

Smash Apprentice
Hey,
Who out there smashes and goes to George Mason University in Fairfax, VA (preferably living on campus)?
I saw that there were so players from Fairfax but I don't have a car so it would be easier for me to find someone who lives on campus like I do.
Also, I'll be going home to York county/Yorktown for spring break on the 7th or 8th until the 15th or so. Just

PM me if you are interested.

Trizzy

Smash Cadet
Sterling Va, here. Have brawl? Will travel. If there's any VA guys that are looking to get some competitive no item matches in online, PM me.

Anonyman

Smash Rookie
Prince William > Manassas > Bristow

Anyone who is hosting hit me up. Don't mind driving as long as it's not too far. Gas is a bia now ain't it

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
Hey guys...I live in Chesapeake VA...Don't know how far away that is from you guys.

However, to the point.

Lately a friend and I have been discussing setting up a possible bi-monthly tournament, but are afraid we will do the work for it and have no turnout. How many here would be willing to come to C-peake on most likely a Saturday to play a SSBB tournament? Just curious. Hit me up with a PM or email Firstaidguitar1@yahoo.com

Famous

Smash Champion
Weekends are the best since I have to attend college and go to work...I sometimes wish I really was Famous, I wouldn't have to go through all this ****

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
**** yea this thread title is awesome

melee in pittsburgh PA april 26th.

thread up soon

some of MW, and philly attendence confirmed already(scar, pakman, gotm, and cleveland dudes)

Cow

Smash Apprentice
if you're gonna be a ***** about it, then take me off the 'melee finder'. that ****'s clown shoes. lawl

Top Bottom