• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I don't have AIM, and my Myspace page is really crappy. You don't want to see it.

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys is pound 2 the mlg event in maryland, Mount Aiery? Or something. Cause I lost the link to the info...

DGon87

Smash Rookie
D.Gon |Woodbridge or Manassas | *Virginia Tech* '11

Looking for some new people to play, It gets boring when you play with the same guys for like 3 hours straight :-/

-D.Gon

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Northern Virginians! Listen to my plea!

I know Pound 2 is only one measly day away, but my ride for Saturday just recently told me he couldn't take me. I need someone who lives near Annandale/Fairfax/Arlington/Alexandria/Springfield to give me a ride! Pleeeeeease. I will gladly help out for gas, and as far as I know, this will be for only Saturday morning!

Pleeeeeeease.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Although I don't really play the game I guess I'll be added into the list. I figure that since I go to these tournaments and actually beat people from time to time I should be added.

Whodat (Newport News)

hova

Smash Champion
anybody who's up in the woodbridge area or is willing to come up here to play me, let me know. I haven't played in a year or so but am looking forward to getting back into the mix of things so let me know if your interested.
I'll play with you son; send me a PM

eno

Smash Rookie
virginia beach, im new to the area im orginally from california, need to start smashing again

MasterFox -Green-

Smash Rookie
Alexandria/Falls church VA (Fairfax County)

ok this is perfect,

MasterFox -Green- (AKA Grim) - I Live right in between Alexandria and Fallschurch, (Fairfax County)

And my friend doesnt come on here much but he's an ok player, so his is:

Renfred - Woodbridge in Prince William county

RandomKanti

Smash Rookie
imin the va beach area. and new to the boards. if any one is the pembroke area let me know.
im dessperate for local players. all i have are bots and a cousin whos no good

-8bit

sha donkey

Smash Rookie
my name is samuel and i live in New Kent VA, i have a team of about 6 players and we are all donkey players. and we all live in New Kent and we will travel out to wherever.

Koorii

Smash Cadet
Norfolk, ODU

a.k.a. It's_Ganon

anybody looking to smash just aim me @ TriforceZelda or pm me...

Boomer

Smash Apprentice
Yo, CUPS and Cinder callin in from Richmond. PM me or call me (804-501-8552 ask for cups) for invite cuz my e-mail is down. I'd be glad to show.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
The guy I've been training for a while now is going to be attending ODU as a freshman this year. He told me he met some smashers in the last week. Were any of you them? His name is Franklin Pagan, his gamertag is Zion.

He's gonna be living on campus, so try and hook him up with smashfests and tournies. I'm trying to get him to post more (his screen name is CrazySpik45)

Thanks. =)

Top Bottom