• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, burlington is about a hour and a half-45 from charlotte even. but it seems like all parts of nc are coming, and even esam made the drive. kinda wish he woulda let some of ya'll in on that fun, but meh, maybe his travel plans are just odd.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
.com hit my cell up. I lost your number when I changed phones. you showed up once then never heard from again Lol. Also give me the thread if your not gonna run it.

thereelfish

Smash Rookie
Hey im looking for some comp in the Columbia area its me igoturpistola and 3 more of our friends that smash on the reg just text my cell 8037672137 thanks -Fish

andzrej

Project Z Curator
Will be hosting a tournament at USC in the coming weeks, probably Nov 2 or Nov 9.
I dunno if we can get a room the whole day, last time it was from 6:30 - midnight.
We got 33ish people at our first time!

Anyone here interested in attending / bringing up some setups?
We're also looking for a good commentator if that's your thing.

Top Bottom