• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

TheBloodLusk

Smash Rookie
melee is both brilliant and terrible
no game is so frustrating, yet no game is so rewarding
it's like the old girlfriend you know will screw you over time and again yet you still keep coming back to
melee is cruel
it's a man's game

Truer words have never been spoken.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Beaufort
SSBM - Mewtwo

**** I KNEW it was too quiet down here. Oh well.
Is this still getting updated?
I live in Charleston. Not too far. I'm 2nd best in state. Unless Yay permanently moved to NC then I'm number one again! I hope he did rofl

LareitAdam there is no point in arguing with anyone as ignorant as you. You say you understand; you don't. You can say you're not stubborn but you really are the most opinionated stubborn person on these boards. I'm just gonna do the ignore thing cause you never say anything that is helpful to anyone.

Besides, anyone who thinks playing Falcon in Brawl is fun, and doesn't play Melee, lol, their opinion is invalid. (that's a joke but not really)

PS : Lost is a good show.

Lareit

Smash Ace
So to sum it up TRC. I use fact's and make clear points in my arguments and I'm the one who doesn't get it and is over opinionated?

You talk smack as if you had a clue about the SC Brawl scene. I declare you to make what would of been an effortless answer if you were in any way knowledgeable to the scene. Who are the 5 gamers edge kids. Simple Answer.
Me, Devin, Brandon, Bo, Justin. The bonus answers were Eric and my Brother who at the start helped kick the scene off. But you ignore that entirely because you had **** to back up your earlier statements. That was fact on my part, opinionated speculative rumors on your part.

You call my statements about Starcraft 2 and my inability to get it a fact without explaining what I fail to get. When you do explain why Starcraft 2 is so amazing you go off on tangents about your passion of creating your own Fanfics and how new units are amazing to you. You fail to counter my statments about Starcraft 2's gameplay being almost identical to it's original form and how it's a step backwards in gameplay for the RTS genre.

Truth is TRC you're a joke. My memory of you is when you drove down to Charleston before you lived there simply to team with Yay. Yay decided he rather team with some no name kid because he wanted to win and largely ignored you after words. You, defeated, left and drove back. Yay feed some song and dance about how he promised to team with that kid first, but the whole time we were there Yay and I were mocking this kid. The same kid who had a stick up his ***, didn't say anything, forced Devin,Yay and I to run the tournament and then lied about the results on the Olimar boards to make himself look better.

So what did that tell me about you?
1. That you hero worship Yay to such a level you'd waste an entire afternoon just to team with him.
2. That Yay, who you hero worship, thought such little of you as to ignore you and dis you after you had done that.
3. You have such little pride you continue to ride his ****.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'll be on the coast of SC (will drive within 45 min from Myrtle Beach) from June 12 to June 17, if anyone wants to smash (preferably melee).

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Ask about TRC's Young Link.
Or ask Youtube about it, rather.
Oh, I know about your YL, and I really want to see how well my Peach fairs against it. You should get SC and NC to go to the tourny in my sig. It should be big.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Unfortunately... That tournament is 8 hours and 39 minutes from my house...... holy **** : (

If I still lived in Columbia this would be a lot easier. Life in general would be, actually. Pretty much any time I need to go to a tourney, the directions are "go straight to Columbia, then go ____" **** Charleston rofl so secluded

Top Bottom