• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
HORRIFIC FAILURE IMMINENT

Brawl tournament at usc tonight
7pm
2nd floor of russel house

imma gon go along and just ***** about how good melee is >_>

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I just want to say that anyone who would even contemplate banning Jiggs in melee should find and utilize the closest fatal fall.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Now if I were to say something bad about Melee (which is really easy) I would get called a scrub. I was just wondering if there was going to be Brawl in the future at those events, that's all.
and you dude, you seriously just need to leave SC the **** alone. all you ever do is troll about Brawl vs Melee. just leave it alone for ****'s sake.

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
Oh and I'll be hosting friendlies in my dorm room whenever I get a TV, a table, a gamecube, a game, and some controllers. I've got a lead on the table and TV, possible lead on a gamecube, I need to find a copy of Melee, and I'm gonna harass my mom into getting me my controllers.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm broke as **** so I can't afford the 2 hour drive to Columbia right now but when I am able to, I want to play the new bloods.

and welcome them
with my
you know
state-ruling fist
the grasp of which only Michael Harrell manages to slip past
**** YOU

*ego boost*

edit : smashboards censors dam.n really? jesus.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
yo, i ****ing hate school.

they keep on ****ing up my schedule, in this small *** school.

gahhhhhhh, i need someone to play melee/marvel wit me.

Top Bottom