• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frown

poekmon
just curious why yoshi is so far down. most of his match ups are pretty even and he's one of the best match ups against mk. guessing its because there aren't a lot of yoshi players.
- Stupid recovery
- Bad sheild
- Bad roll

That's what you're gonna hear. And NOBODY will mention the GOOD aspects of Yoshi.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Womg...Link is soooooo under-rated. Seriously, he is NOT garbage tier. *shakes fists* If you can juggle the crap outta your competition whether you're on the ground or in the air, then your Keebler Elf is good as gold!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Care to elaborate as to why? =P

Oh, um... Staying on topic, righto.

Uh... Captain Falcon belongs where he is, he really sucks bad. *nods sagely*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think I'm a magnet for Sonic mains posting in this thread. Whenever I look into it, people start talking about him. Why is that, I wonder.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
See, I'd be ecstatic if any of my characters moved down in the tier list, because that would just mean I play a character that fewer people play.

It's like all the cool people who play Ganondorf.

gamegeek27

Smash Rookie
Mr Game & Watch, R.O.B and Wario (my mains) all moved down slightly. (doesn't bother me)

I'm just happy the new tier list is finally out now.

Oh and Metaknight finally got his own tier, which should be renamed "Snake says good luck to you all"
Yeah, I thought yoshi was supposed to move up just because of an even matchup with MK

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yoshi is not even with MK. He is the closest to even what anyone could get, though. Besides, it's not MK's matchups that count, otherwise the tierlist would look completely different.

Even if the character had a 100:0 MU to MK but horrible matchups with every other character in the game he wouldn't be any better. Just saying.

What Yoshi lacks mainly are tournament results.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Yoshi is not even with MK. He is the closest to even what anyone could get, though. Besides, it's not MK's matchups that count, otherwise the tierlist would look completely different.

Even if the character had a 100:0 MU to MK but horrible matchups with every other character in the game he wouldn't be any better. Just saying.

What Yoshi lacks mainly are tournament results.
The only Yoshi I know that goes to tournaments and places high is Bwett IMO hes one of the best Yoshi's in USA.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
The only Yoshi I know that goes to tournaments and places high is Bwett IMO hes one of the best Yoshi's in USA.

NC1 pride places pretty good.

Also a yoshi won a tourney this weekend. xD

1st - (YOSH) - Yoshi
2nd - (Doom!) - Diddy/Meta Knight
3rd - (Sam) - Snake

Omg top tier
sarcasm

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
NC1 pride places pretty good.

Also a yoshi won a tourney this weekend. xD

1st - (YOSH) - Yoshi
2nd - (Doom!) - Diddy/Meta Knight
3rd - (Sam) - Snake

Omg top tier
sarcasm
Was that a big tourney? =P
Besides, even if he places well in several tourneys - if they're not big and important, the SBRoomers won't recognize it - see Sonic, who only moved up 1 place.

Tierz R 4 Queerz:colorful:
So you just, in fact, registered, took an avatar for yourself, and made your way into the depths of this thread to post this?

You Sir, are amazing.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I wonder why he isn't already...

My guess is because of the large amount of technical skill it takes to play him effectively...
Zamus is in the same situation as Tink, actually. I see her raising a lot if she gets more tournament representation.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I probably would implement that into my play if I was able to play Samus properly. But unfortunately, I can only control Zamus. ¬¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom