• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official QUACK

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=o

I have never seen this thread before ;O

Interesting to see the hype centered around QAC (QuACk for the diehards) not long after Brawl's release. QAC is, imo, the most fascinating aspect about Pikachu, hands down.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Thread Necromancers on halloween. The irony is so think you could throw it at someone and cause a head injury.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I always pronounced it qac, before i saw spelled like this. i still lol when i see people type it as QUaCk cause it is really unecessary though lol. nice way to drag this thread from the abyss of dead threads O.o

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This has been established a long time ago...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170170

Pika users type "QAC" because its short. I'm sure most pika users (or at least I do) have been saying "quack" when speaking...
I think you'll notice this thread pre-dates that one.

Quack stuck, at least to some extent. It has a better ring to it than QAC, or at least in my opinion. I say Queue Eh See in my head. Besides, the thread's original disposition was one of excitement and hype for this new Pikachu. It would be faster to type REF for fox's down+b, for example, but people still go for shine.

:D

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I think you'll notice this thread pre-dates that one.

Quack stuck, at least to some extent. It has a better ring to it than QAC, or at least in my opinion. I say Queue Eh See in my head. Besides, the thread's original disposition was one of excitement and hype for this new Pikachu. It would be faster to type REF for fox's down+b, for example, but people still go for shine.

:D
To each his own.

Btw, Hiiiii! Have you been lurking the Pikachu Board for months?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Haha, well. I was really excited about Brawl Pikachu, but I didn't enjoy the game as a whole, so I kinda gave up on it... and kept playing melee. I did lose to my friend's Peach a few days ago, though (in Brawl), and I was quite shaken. I lost consecutively and eventually I just went MK and beat him. But still, how did Pikachu lose?!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
peach can be a tough matchup for pika especially if you dont know the matchup very well. if you are interested in trying to pick up pika for brawl, we would be willing to help.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well, I play Pika and Mucus and MK when I'm desperate. But of course I prefer Pika; he's obviously the best. You'll notice my other brawl pikachu thread concerning his d-taunt. Some quick pointers against Peach?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i prefer staying above peach. her dair combos are so insane, i try to come down from above toknock them out of it. peach can play a pretty good defensive game, it is best to run in and punish when you can. i know that there is a peach thread floating around on one of the front 2 pages, unfinished, but it has more info.

5ive

Smash Champion
Why did this get randomly bumped?
Anyways...I still use the term QAC over QUACK.

Top Bottom