• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pound 3 Cosplay Thread

Sliq

Smash Master
So Skler and I have decided to cosplay at Pound 3. I'll be going as Jigglypuff and he is going as Link. We are trying to get a lot of people to make ******* out of themselves for this:

An IRL picture almost identical to that. This is Melee's last hurrah people, let's make it spectacular. For now, let's not have duplicates until we have all the characters covered.

Sliq:

Skler:
Link

Kel:
Marth

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I could come as Luigi... I have the full getup here somewhere... I'm just not sure I want to. lol Maybe I'll just wear the crappy hat. lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
This amuses me greatly. If anyone has a coat with fur trimmed along the hood they should do ICs with me ahaha.
I was considering asking the same thing actually. Seeing as they're my main and most accessible. Eh, sure I'll do it with ya. Of course gotta know who's who.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I remember I posted the jiggly outfit in like the Pound 2 torny thread I think b4 I was b&'d, Sliq you better pull that **** off good son.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah the pools just depressed me to much to dress up. I'm dropping from this. >_>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
GOD **** IT MAINE!

If you mother ****ers cos play at this, I am NOT bringing my lobster poster.

No Cosplay, please...

ADDED: (Instead of posting a third time) I have changed my mind entirely. I am coming as Mewtwo, by shaving my body naked, and dying myself purple. I will not be wearing anything but the skin dye.

That's not a fake tail... If you catch my drift.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Sliq: Okay, this might sound weird but I actually wore that exact Jigglypuff costume this year for Halloween. Don't ask. :laugh:

Anyway, protip: cut new arms holes in the near the ears. It'll get all bunched up around the middle unless you have the proportions of a nine year old girl.

Top Bottom