• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

plokoon9619

Smash Cadet
Got a HP/SPATK/SPEED Ditto, Thank you Mewtwomaster. Now to start breeding all these warturtles I have with 6 IVs for even more.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
you should be able to use your maison team. it's the first one on the list. also I've already readded you as well @ Alacion Alacion , @ UltiMario UltiMario (I'd like to have a battle against you sometime ulti..)
Okay I added you.

Okay. If you ever see me online (my name is still going to be Ram), just ask to battle and I should reply. I'm still team building though, so don't expect too much. Also, can anyone tell me what my team for Battle Maison is? If I need to add you, let me know.
Sure, but I'm not going to battle today. Luck is definitely against me today. /johns

My safari sucks lol.
I added you regardless! Didn't realize you already added me, my bad yet again!

Btw, I have both X and Y. My ign is Kevin in X, and Alacion in Y. Just fyi.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Watched both IsmaR and Ulti's vid. Aegislash used to scare me but the physical ones are so easy to read these days. It's the special ones I look out for now.. lol.

On the discussion of Safari's.. Mines is Diggersby. For a while it was pretty hype, but that died down a long time ago.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this the place to request trades? I'm starting a X&Y MonoType run and am looking for a Drilbur.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Just did! I just started, so all I have is a Froakie... that okay?
Oh I don't really care what you give back :) While I'm at it though, need anything else? I may have it.

Like I said in a previous post, I have the WORST luck today :(

Edit: Found it! Please come online :)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh I don't really care what you give back :) While I'm at it though, need anything else? I may have it.

Like I said in a previous post, I have the WORST luck today :(
Oh so you're after some good karma! Usually I only start with one Pokemon and work my way through. I'd ask for a Mudkip, but I think I'd be pushing it ;)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh so you're after some good karma! Usually I only start with one Pokemon and work my way through. I'd ask for a Mudkip, but I think I'd be pushing it ;)
Haha, maybe I do need some karma :p Sure, I'll breed you a Mudkip quick since I have no extras.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Randomly decided to Wonder Trade today since I haven't done that in a while. Only did two sending off a 4IV Froakie and a 5IV perfect Froakie, both with Torrent. Ended up getting a Jigglypuff and a Pikachu. Immediate thought after getting Pikachu was that both Pokemon I received are Smash Bros veterans. :)

Anyways, is anyone willing to trade-trade back a non-Kalos legendary? Still want to register at least one for the dex that isn't Suicune...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've got Rayquaza, Virizion and Kyurem, though I'm not sure what good it does with Pokebank rereleasing recently. Legendaries are going left and right.

On that note, just fought a team of ubers. Twice. Managed to annoy the crap out of them/kill a few (stalling a Kyogre out of Drizzle was glorious).

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, no one has been taking my GTS requests for them, and I'm still debating whether to transfer my legendaries or not since I like to keep certain Pokemon in the game I got them in...

Edit: BTW, how were you able to get those three? :/

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Then play PS
tbh I'd rather battle on x/y but I'll make an account on poke showdown either Tuesday or Thursday this coming week when I'm at college and because I'm close to the limit.. I'm probably going to use "arrow of light" or some variation as a username since i use it everywhere else..

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I can offer giratina.

Does anyone have an Articuno that would like mega mewtwo x? I'm not a fan of mewtwo and Articuno is my favorite pokemon.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Thanks for the Giratina. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on Articuno on GTS. :/

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Your welcome. GTS is basically how I got a lot of legendary Pokemon. Also, I FINALLY got a shiny Pokemon. It was espurr. Then I went to check what my friend's safari would be and I got a shiny Sliggoo. I'm gonna evolve both and use GTS to see if anyone will give me a legendary for it.

I got a Ho-Oh for my shiny meowstic. I was gonna keep my meowstic and ev train it, but it had minimum Special attack and Special defence.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
What did you offer for Giratina? And congrats on finding two shinies in a row.
First, it was regigigas, then, it was thunderus.

The Ho-Oh I got from my Shiny Espurr was now traded away for a Latias. I'm gonna keep trading those for an impish one.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
So I just caught a shiny Clauncher and put it up for a Heatran.

The reason I bring this up though is because I wasn't even trying to chain fish. I was actually just in a corner looking for Dragon Scales from Horsea. Sounds normal right? I mean, eventually I would find a shiny right? The other thing is I had no Pokemon with the ability Suction Cups present. I was 50/50 with catch rates. And I ran into it within 5 "strings." More like 2 in a row, 5 nothings, then 3 in a row.

So I can conclude that I was either extremely lucky to get a shiny in pretty much 3 strings, or Chain fishing isn't broken when you get no bites. However, reeling in too slow or quick may break chains.

Finally got my Zapdos :) Traded it for something I already forgot.. I think it was a Foretress. I also got a Jirachi through Wonder Trade! Definitely a new member to my rain team.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So I just caught a shiny Clauncher and put it up for a Heatran.

The reason I bring this up though is because I wasn't even trying to chain fish. I was actually just in a corner looking for Dragon Scales from Horsea. Sounds normal right? I mean, eventually I would find a shiny right? The other thing is I had no Pokemon with the ability Suction Cups present. I was 50/50 with catch rates. And I ran into it within 5 "strings." More like 2 in a row, 5 nothings, then 3 in a row.

So I can conclude that I was either extremely lucky to get a shiny in pretty much 3 strings, or Chain fishing isn't broken when you get no bites. However, reeling in too slow or quick may break chains.
i have a shiny clauncher as well and named it Zoidberg despite it being female and unfortunately it's jolly :\. it feels like it's higher than 50/50% in a corner imo...

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Does anyone have a Darkrai I could borrow? I need to sketch dar void on to mmy smeargle, because it would be a lot more useful against grass/sap sipper, and I can have the element of surprise.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I had a Darkrai an hour ago, lol. Damn.

Here's my vid of the week. Almost forgot

P4JW WWWW WWW4 T6R5

At the end when he starts spamming Roost he rage quit.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why can't Darkrai be traded on GTS? I guess it makes sense, because I never saw an Arceus on GTS either.
For the same reason you can't offer or give away other event legendaries or Pokemon holding Mega Stones on GTS...even though you can ask for them or attempt to search them. >_>

Also, anyone know how hard it is to chain fish for shinies? :/

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
All I know is people usually get them in a chain under 40 and I didn't get one in a 147 chain.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'm gonna start chain fishing. I still feel lucky from those two random shinies.

EDIT: Chain fishing is too hard when I'm close to falling asleep. Maybe I'll do it after I go to sleep.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
You can get event Pokes through normal trades. I have a friend that hooks me up sometimes. Shiny Darkrai. I really had no use for it so I traded it for something I already forgot about, lmao.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'll probably just offer a Heatran, Latios, or Thunderus-T since those are the only legendary Pokemon I have.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm gonna start chain fishing. I still feel lucky from those two random shinies.

EDIT: Chain fishing is too hard when I'm close to falling asleep. Maybe I'll do it after I go to sleep.
yeah it's hard when you aren't fully aware lol. some pokemon are harder to find as a shiny namely dratini. it's easy but can be extremely irritating if you accidentally hit the a (l button depending on preferences) too early or too late.

Top Bottom