• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i actually only gave it that because i didn't know what item to give it lol also i edited my post some of the heat wave litwik have hatched..

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Well, actually, since you mentioned Roggenrola, I'll breed one with Wide Guard for you. Any preferences?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
either Adamant or impish. i don't particularly care about its gender. what ability did you want?

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Ability doesn't matter. As long as its got Heat Wave, I'm happy.

I'm working on your Roggenrola. Stuff's being a bit uncooperative, but I did end up with a 4IV 0Speed Male parent in middle of it all.

I'll have it ready soon, hopefully.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok. at first i had a 5 iv timid with flame body but i wasn't sure what ability you wanted so i went for infiltrator and got a 5 iv one (same nature).

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Finally! Took me long enough.

Thanks a ton for the Heat Wave Litwick. You didn't have to go through the trouble of 5IVs. I didn't know what ability you wanted, so I gave you one with its hidden ability.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I was planning on using it with my ally switch team which has pokemon that would be damaged by the sand either way thanks..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
gg @ IsmaR IsmaR . my internet went crazy for a bit and i got disconnected. I don't know who would have won tbh lol. i was about to run out psychics and about half pp for foul play. (same umbreon you traded to me)
No worries, and I was pretty much in the same boat (I had just used my last Protect before the D/C). If it wasn't obvious, this Sylveon was your Umbreon's brother.

And if Sand bothers you that much, you could always use Safety Goggles or run Leftovers.

On an unrelated note, I just downloaded my free copy of Pokemon Y, so I'll be on that half the time from now on, probably. Was going to give the file to my nephew, but I managed to get enough space to keep it on my system (still let him play all the way up until the first gym, but I'll probably restart for a Wonderlocke eventually).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Does anyone have a Huge Power Bunnelby that they can offer me? I don't have access to a Friend Safari that has a Diggersby at the moment. I can do all the breeding myself, so I'm not picky about the nature or gender.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
imaclubyou has diggersby unfortunately he hasn't been here in a while so I'll catch a diggersby with huge power for you

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I had a chansey put up for trade and thought I said I wanted klink in return, but it turns out it was spelled kling. After I changed the spelling, I got a klink right away lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ IsmaR IsmaR wait we forced brothers in pokemon to battle each other :o i have to many that would need it roggenrola is the only one that would not take the damage naturally as of now. and i have 5 out of six pokemon planned out or completed

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Does someone here have a Bouffalant? I need it for the dex. Nevermind about the elgyem. I just got one off of gts.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Yeah, I'm still missing it. If I get Bouffalant, I will have all non legendary Pokemon from gen 5. I know they aren't required, but if you have Deoxys and Keldeo, that would help me get all the event legendary pokemon.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i have all three and just deleted my file the character name is now Rarity :p also any pokemon if traded will be in German since I know German and decided to do a different language

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Thanks ZeldaMaster, I traded the shinies in case you are like me and want to get as much shiny pokemon as possible in the pokedex.

Okay, I lost some of my shiny Pokemon in the process, but I finally completed the dex. Thank you, guys, for helping out!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I already have 2 identical Illumise, and I'm not even at the first gym yet. Neither has any attacking moves. Thanks Wonderlocke.

Did get a Gothita from Unova, and a Japanese/HA Krabby, but they are high level and don't listen. Right now my only useful 'mon is a Lv. 10 Oddish, who is basically my starter reincarnated (picked/traded away Chespin, and has the same Hasty nature). If I can get either Illumise to learn something (besides Infestation), I should be fine.

Also my new IGN is Anais...let my sister pick it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm doing the water tribe avatar challenge or at least will be once i get rid of my pidgeotto (tauboga) which was just used for filler. i picked froakie and i also picked up skiddo. i can only use water, ice, grass, and poison along with normal (can't also be flying) and fairy since it hasn't been placed anywhere yet..​

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Does anyone have access to a Riolu Safari? I know I asked for a Prankster Riolu earlier, but because of how Riolu works, I'd really like to have a Female Prankster in a Luxury Ball.

If not that, then does anyone have an Unnerve Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i don't have a riolu safari the HA riolu i got were from the dream radar. as for unnerve aerodactyl i think i have one in B2 but I'm not sure if it had good ivs.. and nope above average with no 31 in any stat and it's male. if it could learn SR via breed I'd transfer it over and breed it for better ivs... :/

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Good games, Respectre. I'm still trying to figure out what moves to give each Pokemon, but sadly, the game won't let me try it out in special battles.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
what pokemon are you using? the pokemon have to be breed in 6th gen and be in one of the kalos area pokedex. and @ Respectre Respectre i went a bit out of touch for ally switch with restarting pokemon Y. and i forgot that i had gardevoir use protect already and used it again. btw one of those quick guards wasn't necessary as extreme speed has +2 priority while quick attack has +1 ggs regardless though i wasn't too happy with my battle performance..

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Great games @ BaPr BaPr and @ Fluttershy Fluttershy .

@ BaPr BaPr Is that because PGL is down or is something of yours not allowed in?

I thought you'd be using Mega Blastoise (Which would be great for your team if you breed it with Fake Out). You've got 4 potential Trick Roomers, which you honestly really don't need and give your team that troublesome Ghost/Dark weakness. Fake Out/Follow Me support would do your team a lot of good in getting off that Trick Room.

First thing that comes to mind for Aggron if you're using that Specially Defensive spread I gave quite a few pages back is Metal Burst. Could also Stealth Rock to break Sashes/Sturdy and heavily weaken the likes the Charizard/Talon Flame.

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy Looking at that battle, you're right. That was a wasted Quick Guard. I was choosing between Rotom and Talonflame, and chose Talonflame and wasted a Quick Guard.

To be honest, I just want SR on it to breed to a Skarmory. Skarmory gets SR as an Egg Move in X/Y and the only way to get that is to Pokebank a Skarmory or Aerodactyl from 5th gen. I just chose Aerodactyl because you can't get its HA in 6th gen without transfering.

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I know why I used Quick Guard that turn; I did that in case your Talonflame happened to survive. I didn't know if ESpeed would knock it out or not.

I don't think you played poorly. What I do think is running WoW on Rotom-W would benefit you more; WoW Rotom-W is common, but it's that good.

Did you want anything in return for that Aerodactyl?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
nothing atm just transfer over a leftover pokemon. also it is my only HA aerodactyl so i may want one sometime in the future but I'd rather run one with pressure tbh.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Thanks for the Aerodactyl. I'll definitely have a spare for you ready with Wide Guard/Tailwind.

Edit: GGs @ Fluttershy Fluttershy

I really had no business taking that risk in the 2nd game. I was predicting the Ally Switch multiple times during that entire game and not once did you use it.

You actually caught me while I was going to level up Riolu/Wingull for breeding.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ggs respectre i had forgotten that flat rules doesn't push pokemon that are lower than 50 to 50. other than the four level difference gigalith is complete lol didn't know you were going to do i just assumed you were in the pc or something. yeah lol I've been noticing i kept making the wrong times to ally switch so i thought i wouldn't use use as much.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I've finished up Unnerve Aerodactyl with Tailwind/Wide Guard.

You two are making me wish I ran Wonderlocke on my X version. Would make things a lot more interesting.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
@ Respectre Respectre ok I'll switch to X when i get to the next city (just beat clemont a little while ago) also I'd use (m)houndoom in vgc rules but it's banned. (transferred it over..) haven't really worked on anything other than that.. lol incentive to buy pokemon Y :p

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Houndoom itself isn't banned from VGC. You can find Houndour only in X Hordes though, which is why I got X.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
The one thing I'd be particularly interested in at this time is Earth Power Deino.

Edit after below: Thanks for the Deino. I wasn't going to stay on for long myself, so I'm glad we were able to trade.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok transferred over a garchomp with earth power and I'll do some breeding tonight I'll send a trade request when i have one ready and if i see that you are online.. @ Respectre Respectre i have one ready for you and i can current l currently get online now but i don't know for how long..

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've recently played my first two internet matches today. Below are the video IDs, if anyone is interested in looking at them...

BG2W-WWWW-WWW6-A8XP
Me: Gardevoir, Garchomp, Uxie, Talonflame, Lucario (Mega Lucario), Clawitzer
Opponent: Manectric, Metagross, Charizard (Mega Charizard X), Dragonite, Lucario, Wash Rotom

VAVG-WWWW-WWW6-A89H
Me: Lucario (Mega Lucario), Talonflame, Uxie, Gardevoir, Clawitzer, Garchomp
Opponent: Male Meowstic, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Garchomp, Lucario (Mega Lucario), Luxray

Edit: A couple more online matches...

YRNG-WWWW-WWW6-AAZE

WCEW-WWWW-WWW6-AB2V

Of course, for the following video ID, I actually had to contend with a team of uber legendaries...

2EYW-WWWW-WWW6-AB32

The player who owned the legendaries wasn't exactly playing smart though.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Is it possible to get a 5-6IV Articuno if I keep soft resetting for it?

Top Bottom