• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
well regardless, I got the vent server setup, so if you want to play and trash talk, IM me at fj2DragonMage.
my FC is 4253-3173-4296

edit:
vent server info:
hostname - unix38.andrew.cmu.edu
port - 3784

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Lake, u should get on AIM, the tourney chat is BrawlForAll

Join chat BrawlForAll if u guys wanna play now

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Pitsburgh? is that even a real place, sounds like a place for empty graves with buckets of chicken . Sorry, I thought this was the official Pitsburgh weeklies thread.

takieddine

Smash Master
Nitespot is gonna be closed this Friday. Sooo....can anyone step it up and get us a place?

I'm looking at morewood-ish.

Wes can we get that place next to your house, where we played the philly guys?

I can look into the commter loung next door, but we'll be needing setups as there is only 1 big TV.

We could be just doing this for nothing, cause you all play brawl now...T_T. ****sux.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
me and kevin are down for hosting at morewood.
we should have about 4 TV's... maybe not so many copies of brawl... ehh.... yeah it should be good.

TheLake

Smash Master
*Is to late for everything* Zelda is miles better than sheik! Dins fire is the best projectile in the game.
Then bullet seed is the best neutral B move ever.

And that about covers that ^_^

Rose

Smash Journeyman
*Is to late for everything* Zelda is miles better than sheik! Dins fire is the best projectile in the game.
Then bullet seed is the best neutral B move ever.

And that about covers that ^_^
Din's fire is **** until you figure out that most characters can cancel it simply by attacking when it hits them >_>

TheLake

Smash Master
You can cancel out everything in this game ):

Im just saying dins fire is at least the coolest looking **** your gonna find. Especially when your edgeguarding .

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
Address: 1060 Morewood Avenue
Zip: 15289

gimme me a call if you need help finding the place, or if you need to get in the building: 7326881551

heynivek

Smash Apprentice
**** chang will be out of classes by 11:30 today, but he may need some sleep after pulling an all nighter last night. he might be willing to help you out with setups, etc.

i will be done with classes at 1:30 and probably hanging around in the earlier afternoon/evening.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'lll be there around 2-3. I'll be bringing a melee setup.

Also some questions:
-Are we using the morewood lounge (aka the one with the big TV)?
-If Kevin/DickChang are bringing down your TV's can we use them? even if you guys decide to bail out early, since we're gonna be close there.

spoonyd

Smash Apprentice
Why does Brawl hafta suck so hardcore? I'd rather get pwnd in Marth dittos by Swift and feel an inch tall for a couple hrs.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, playing brawl was a complete waste of time. Playing a match he goes to grab me and trips, I try to grab him and I trip, then I get F smashed by DDD? Ganons so bad it's not even funny, if a ganon beats a zelda that zelda should never play the game again... Ever.. Falcos broken laser/reflecting camping/CGing off the stage into spikes GAY.

Anyway..

If anyone ever wants to come up for a "Renthfest" and play Melee. You're welcome to.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Spoonyd... who are you? I should probably know this but i can't put a face to the name. Sorry to be so blunt.

Brawl is great for relaxing and not having to be crazy technical to play the **** thing. Its nice to just worry about mindgames then tech skill and mindgames.

Renth

Smash Hero
Spoonyd... who are you? I should probably know this but i can't put a face to the name. Sorry to be so blunt.

Brawl is great for relaxing and not having to be crazy technical to play the **** thing. Its nice to just worry about mindgames then tech skill and mindgames.
yeah, but i love flying around the stage.

Brawls just not my forte i suppose.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i actually find brawl very unrelaxing because you basically have to land like 40-50 separate hits over the course of a match instead of just landing a few good ones that connect with others

Top Bottom