• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
Since i saw everyone getting crazy with new sigs, i went ahead and made me one.

W00t 1000th post in this thread!

edit...Why isnt my **** sig showing?!

pockyD

Smash Legend
taki you have to click the "show your signature box"

it used to be checked by default for the quick reply (the box at the bottom of the page) but it's not anymore

A-Laon

Smash Master
my ride went poof the day b4..........sad is me, but im DEFINETLY GOING to Nepa3 if anything. I've already planned for that and will be in PA prior to that tourney.(instead of being home)

as for that crew battle:
A-Laon
Justin
Taki
Me

lets go.
I'm game, just tell me what the hell is going on.

And I'm still waiting for Taki's face on a $100 bill for my signature.

takieddine

Smash Master
Cool sig Taki... maybe add some Christmas lights?
I was gonna make a christmas tree with a bunch of foxes hanging with their shines sparkling, I dunno how to make gifs though..

If I had known how to make gifs, i would have also made zelgadias waveshining a fry and text saying Eat that **** num num num

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
M2K won Cataclysm for anyone who cares. He beat PC Chris on his way to the finals too. He beat KDJ in the finals, and from what I have read I hear he has a sick Marth on top of his nasty Fox?

M2K FTW.

Renth

Smash Hero
Justin has come home for spring break i went to see him yesterday he ***** me up and down. His Peach trashes my ganon almost every match. My Roy/Mewtwo came close but didn't win a single match. The only characters i could beat him with were Mario and Falco.

we got a bunch of vids too i'll get them up eventually i'm going to grab some more with him soon.

Justin = too good.

pockyD

Smash Legend
sure taki i think you need to mm m2k asap -_-

anyone still in pittsburgh want to smash today, tomorrow (tuesday), thursday, or friday?

Nakamaru

Smash Master

pockyD

Smash Legend
oh well

for the record i'm free now for the rest of the day and probably tuesday after 3:00 if anyone wants to set anything up

edit: and my place is open for 8 people or less =)

Top Bottom