• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Yo if taki doesnt go, you think i could take his spot?
Due to how registration is set up (and also how it apparently fails to work properly for so many people), we first really need to know if Taki even has a "spot" officially. If he isn't registered yet and doesn't end up going, you're gonna need to register (which may be capped / closed as we near the event) so I suggest you speak to Taki as soon as possible.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
happy birthday nakamaru's GF. Does she play smash? I heard she owns with ness( 13 Uairs in 10 sec DAYUM!)

taki guess what i can do in a moments notice in battle now? SHDL !!! yeahz!!!

pockyD

Smash Legend
or you can just FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO besides spamming this thread every 3 or 4 posts remind us that you're in korea and not playing smash

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i dunno i dont think there is anything to do in korea, its ok shiek spam all you want we miss you.
Well swift i cant wait to play you again, i want to see how much i improved from last time.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
dude i wouldve went to the starcraft 2 viewing last week. I dont even like games like that, but it looked pretty sick. I wouldve went, it was right in seoul.(unless there was some crazy a$$ fee)

xyt

Smash Lord
oh... didnt even know about the sc2 things =_=)..
sooooooo.. what's the easiest character to learn
playing yourself? @_@)... suggestions?

BTW: I must keep spamming @_@)!!!
my time here will bring my game down but
i must at least keep my gayness up : D

A-Laon

Smash Master
yeah i'll show u my new falco **** plan I developed why facing reik and eggm.....
A pre-planned attack? You should know better. You go into the match anticipating my Falco's actions and strategies... just for me to bust out Pikachu and trixie the livin' fuxxzorz out of you.

PIKA!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
dude i wouldve went to the starcraft 2 viewing last week. I dont even like games like that, but it looked pretty sick. I wouldve went, it was right in seoul.(unless there was some crazy a$$ fee)
Starcraft 2 is going to be ****. The new protoss (what i think will be one of the heavy units) looks awsome.

Its not going to be a new game either. More like an upgrade of the first one. Which is gonna be sweeter than all other RTS's.

takieddine

Smash Master
My sheik is the best in Pittsburgh right now.

Edit: Evan I'm working Sunday, but I might be able to go if we plan on playing later in the day.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Oh, and yes, Evan, I can likely attend on Sunday. Nothing's confirmed yet, but it's most probable.

Sidenote: finally watched the old East vs. West crew battle from FC3...

"EXtenDERRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

A-Laon

Smash Master
Alan has school. Lame.
And the days in which I don't have school, I have almost no rides whatsoever. My schedule sucks this week, so here are the only things that really work for me:

-Tuesday and Wednesday are only half-days of school and then I'm done, so if you guys were capable and willing to come to my place anyday this week besides Monday, it would work out.
-If we can get an affirmative on what day we're getting together this week, I might be able to talk my parents into giving me a ride to Duquesne if somebody could pick me up, but I have no clue what my ride back looks like, so I'll need to fight another war on that front.

Those are my only options. Hope we can work something out. :p

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
mapquest says 1h 45 min... grr lol. is there anything we can set up so we can smash for a day or more?? btw i remember you d20 i beat you ICs with my GW at the mentour OH tourny... i think your roy beat my GW tho :(

A-Laon

Smash Master
mapquest says 1h 45 min... grr lol. is there anything we can set up so we can smash for a day or more?? btw i remember you d20 i beat you ICs with my GW at the mentour OH tourny... i think your roy beat my GW tho :(
Thinking of the wrong person, because D20 plays neither.

Now, the important question: do you main Peach?

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
lol wait.. it was cory i think??? i know it was sum1 from pittsburg... for the CF OH tourny i mained peach throught the tourny.. in doubles i did pretty good beegs and i beat taki and XF, beat sliq and kel... lost to drephen and them... then got eliminated by sliq and kel i believe. im not sure if its the same taki.. he was using falco

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
haha ok i wont mention... i NEED smash.. i havnt gotten to play good ppl since ive been here(bout 3 weeks) and its killing me.. lol im used to playing smash everyday with good ppl but now im stuck 1 h 30m away from the nearest smasher lol. if you guys wanna hold a fest or sumthin lemme know cause i might be able to get a ride there.. all depends cause i only have my permit

xyt

Smash Lord
haha ok i wont mention... i NEED smash.. i havnt gotten to play good ppl since ive been here(bout 3 weeks) and its killing me.. lol im used to playing smash everyday with good ppl but now im stuck 1 h 30m away from the nearest smasher lol. if you guys wanna hold a fest or sumthin lemme know cause i might be able to get a ride there.. all depends cause i only have my permit
you're much better off than i am at least : D

Top Bottom