• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Round Two

Only Ganondorf can save post-apocalyptic Hyrule from the tyrannical rule of the Time-Traveling Third Reich.

Mainly because I haven't downloaded the Link models yet, and TP Ganondorf is badass.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Quick sidenote:

"Daddy, what's it like playing a Warrior?"
"Go get me a pineapple... no, a bigger one... ok, now bend over."

I'd like to request a devastating business kick picture.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Still uploading! ... My videos upload slow. Sorry.

If I get a chance I'll upload some at a friend's house.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sweet Jesus, last night something horrifying happened. I was smashing with Dustin, and after we did a few matches he took a break and got something to eat, but after he left, the narrator starts rambling all these different options like "Grab the Coins!!! CAMERA, Cruel Melee!!, " (this was on the character selection screen) and his voice started getting gradually lower pitched, until it just sounded like someone choking, then these little voices started talking to each other. Sadly, I didn't get it recorded, but I did get Dustin down to see it in time, so I'm not crazy. . . . . . . . any thoughts?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Harm VS Swift vids uploaded. Lake VS Husband (Except for the C.falcon one) are uploaded.

Harm, did you want anymore uploaded? Like of your fox and samus VS Lake, etc. I've got a few matches with Taki VS people but I don't know f he wants those uploaded.

Husband

Smash Lord
thanks so much lake for the recording of matches. I learn so much about my game and can see what i need to work on. Next time i come up, we are going to need to do a lot more and maybe vs other characters then Zelda :-p

D20

Smash Lord
SwiftBass 939
A-Laon 891
pockyD 866
takieddine 784
Nakamaru 752
xyt 424
D20 304
Mogwai 299

Harm.

Smash Cadet
I will be at duquesne all day tomorrow homies, i hope everyone shows up for some more fun.

TheLake

Smash Master
thanks so much lake for the recording of matches. I learn so much about my game and can see what i need to work on. Next time i come up, we are going to need to do a lot more and maybe vs other characters then Zelda :-p
Of course, diversity is ma middle name (And not beause im black *chuckles* ....ok thats seriously why its my middle name but dont tell no one ya hear!)

Zelda WILL have revenge though...

She will have revenge on you all O_O

A-Laon

Smash Master
wow like so.....

STV is my new fav zone holy ****

keeps me on my feet......well until the 80s come around at least
STV is the ****. Gotta love getting 15 levels without changing zones.

Workin' on power-lvling an ele shammy to be my raiding character at 80. Level 30 in 23 hours /played.

Top Bottom