• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official?) p2p kaillera thread

Zantetsu

Smash Master
More and more players are using p2p everyday and i dont blame them. It rules! But anyways how about a thread to share your ip's with? The newer version of the p2p client that came out shows some waiting games so for example if we had like 100+ people on are p2p list we could click waiting games and see who's waiting. Get it? Anyways heres the layout :

IP :

HAM ID :
HAM PASS :
Ham is hamachi. If you dont know what that is its for people who have ip's that changes. Ehh just google it. I'l start i guess...
IP : (Changes so i cant post)

HAM ID : BHLMROssb
HAM PASS : 123
Edit : Here is some more info on it. Thanks kcv

JaimeHR

Smash Ace

Ham is hamachi. If you dont know what that is its for people who have ip's that changes. Ehh just google it. I'l start i guess...

Is for people who can't or don't know how to forward ports on thier routers or/+ are to lazy to find out. BEEF! xP. Anyway only Hosts need to forward ports.

so yea, if you want a p2p match just msn or aim me :lick:

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
hey at least I posted it in the right order. If I would've said 312 Metroid for ID and Smash for pass we would've been in a lot of trouble.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
I set up a Network for us, I think BHLMRO will post about it... if not I will

Feel free to join:

Name: SSB64 P2P
Password: 123

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Couple questions:
the sites you linked to appear to be down, any other tutorials or download locations available?
If we are on university internet access and are not able to change our ports can we play? We just won't be able to host right?

Does anybody still play online?
And lastly, do we have a second Hamachi server we use? The SSB64 P2P/123 network is full pretty often.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Couple questions:
the sites you linked to appear to be down, any other tutorials or download locations available?
If we are on university internet access and are not able to change our ports can we play? We just won't be able to host right?

And lastly, do we have a second Hamachi server we use? The SSB64 P2P/123 network is full pretty often.

If you get that school **** to work, please let me know.

Franz

Smash Rookie
Couple questions:

You can play on a uni connection for sure. Either your opponent can host or both of you have to be on the same hamachi server. If your opponent can host fine without hamachi, just connect to his ip without hamachi, should work. If both of you end up using hamachi, either one of you can host assuming you don't let something like the Windows firewall get in the way. Hamachi pretty much takes care of the port business for you, so it works well.

SSB64 P2P/123 has been full for a couple weeks now so try SSB64 P2P 2/123 like Thino said. A third, fourth, etc server can easily be made if that gets full too, so keep that in mind.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Okay, so being in the same Hamachi network will override the need to forward any ports etc. I'm currently in the second Hamachi network that is set up, thanks for the info.

So basically the easiest way to find someone to play is through AIM/MSN, then getting on the same Hamachi network and getting their IP?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Okay, so being in the same Hamachi network will override the need to forward any ports etc. I'm currently in the second Hamachi network that is set up, thanks for the info.

So basically the easiest way to find someone to play is through AIM/MSN, then getting on the same Hamachi network and getting their IP?
Exactly .

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
I don't think there is. There's already one server that is full and another that has three or four people in it.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Thing with Hamachi is that you have to log out before other people can get in. Even if you're not online. What's the most popular one we have right now?

My MSN: shatteredsky@gmail.com
AIM: Squall8901

Message me if anyone wants to play a game.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the servers fill up really easily. The most popular server is SSB64 P2P/123 and the back up is SSB64 P2P 2/123

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
People need to start using the P2P client to host. Then you'd only need to go on a server for multiplayer.

Top Bottom