• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I want a character, something like Jigglypuff or Geno, but its difficult to see that (hope I'm wrong). But I predict something like an AT since its been a long time without one. I just hope its something good cause I haven't been liking updates lately.

saberhof

Smash Master
isnt jiggly confirmed? =O...

and i am with Captain falcon...always...he must appear!! =D...

or megaman...yeah megaman...and if all thus fails...

something boring....>_>

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Character: Free Credit Report.com Guy

Dressed up like a pirate, in a restaurant.

But seriously, I have no idea whatsoever. I've been watching gameplay videos, but I am, by far, most interested in what the DOJO updates will be.

He doesn't have much left to cover.

Sonic Stage this week is a given. If not, then why does Snake's stage get shown and not Sonic's?

Possibly Zamus's final smash. Which isn't a bad thing, yawl. Just exactly how does it work?

Possibly NEW characters...

NEW GAME MODES....

NEW STAGES.... (Yeah....... FD.....)

NEW ASSIST TROPHIES... (actually looking forward to this, dunno why)

And most improtant of all, a double update:

Meta Knight's Special Moves In Case You Forgot, and Surround Sound Support.

But really, most important of all, is that third 3rd party character if he has one. Many more people might buy the game if their character is in. Not everyone likes Snake. Not everyone likes Sonic. But there's some who like Mega Man.

And Earthworm Jim.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Jiggs is confirmed but I want to see some images of her owning Pikachu hehe.

0ranger

Smash Cadet
If Nintendo is holding back one last big announcement, they'll release the news on Monday. It's when the week's news cycle starts.

Mega Man. Mega Man, or some awesome new online feature.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
hmm... I was checking in the japanese site and I say a Masterpiece of Mother 2, so Ness is pretty much confirmed.

Sakurai, I want to sleep!! Update now!! T_T :p

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Iwata asks vol. 5 is up. There is a stickers video that has a ROB 64 sticker being applied to a pit trophy :o

Just something to read while you wait...

Top Bottom