• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Assuming that this Famistsu booklet turns out to have unrevealed characters in it, I am gonna say that Monday's update will probably coincide with that revelation. At most two characters for Monday, most likely Vets. I doubt they'd do two newcomers at once. Luigi, Jigglypuff, or Captain Falcon most likely.

If this booklet turns out to not have any new info.. then we'll probably get an item or more subspace details.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I have a strong feeling that Captain Falcon will be revealed enxt Wednseday, as Sheik has just been confirmed this week. Him, or some other super-obvious veteran.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Monday:SSE stuff/video
Tuesday:Melee Stages:Final Part(Poke Floats, Big Blue, Final Destination and Kongo Jungle(the one w/ the DK rap)
Wed:Captain Falcon Retuns
Thur: Captain Falcon:Final Smash
Friday:Krystal

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Monday:SSE stuff/video
Tuesday:Melee Stages:Final Part(Poke Floats, Big Blue, Final Destination and Kongo Jungle(the one w/ the DK rap)
Wed:Captain Falcon Retuns
Thur: Captain Falcon:Final Smash
Friday:Krystal
...I'd hope Big Blue wasn't back personally.
Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium I, Mute City and one more should be it if it were an update. :p

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
I predict that the day before Brawl is out in Japan, we will get our final starter character update.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
...I'd hope Big Blue wasn't back personally.
Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium I, Mute City and one more should be it if it were an update. :p
Y not?:( I was fun to seen people getting left behind on the track and getting KO'd.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Nooo! We cannot allow CF to be revealed before Krystal! -is a major Mega Man in Brawl supporter-

And if Melee's FoD isn't back, there had BETTER be a new one.
FoD was a good stage but I chose those stages because it though we already had enough stages with three small platforms above the main one

benwest96

Smash Cadet
I believe one of this week's updates will be our Animal Crossing playable representative character.

Otherwise, Smashville would have been an unlockable stage (e.g. Mr. Game & Watch with Flatzone in Melee).

It's common sense really.

benwest96

Smash Cadet
I don't know. It's just common sense to me, really.

More people are saying 'no' to the Animal Crossing character announcement just because they don't want to see it happening.

Mark my words. :p

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
Monday: All star mode

Tuesday: Melee stages final part (Stages from Melee who will have slight improvements)

Wednesday: Mega Man + Music

Thursday: Mega Man special moves

Friday: Mega Man stage.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Monday: All star mode

Tuesday: Melee stages final part (Stages from Melee who will have slight improvements)

Wednesday: Mega Man

Thursday: Stage and music. Possiby from Mega Man series, if he'll be announced playable at wednesday.

Friday: Cpt. Falcon

Well, my predictions seems a little too good to be true, but who knows...
Replace Thursday with "Mega Man Special Moves", Friday with Mega Man stage, and add Mega Man music to Wednesday. All better!

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I just had an odd thought! You know how we joke about them doing a third Meta Knight special moves update? Well...they kinda did. With the fancy new charts (and crude tables before that) revealing everyone's moves...from a certain point of view, we did get Meta Knight's moves for a third time.

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
Replace Thursday with "Mega Man Special Moves", Friday with Mega Man stage, and add Mega Man music to Wednesday. All better!
Yeah, that could be more accurate perhaps, but it just seems a little to much Mega Man for me. Even if I want him as playable, it seems a little silly to have three updates of Mega Man the common week when the game will soon be released in Japan.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Yeah, that could be more accurate perhaps, but it just seems a little to much Mega Man for me. Even if I want him as playable, it seems a little silly to have three updates of Mega Man the common week when the game will soon be released in Japan.
Don't we NORMALLY get three different character updates when a new character is introduced?

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
A straight week of characters would be ****ing epic. :laugh:
In all seriousness - what's there left to reveal mode wise?
I would love that. So very much.

Not much left to reveal.. I don't think. AT's Pokéballs, other items, Music, Stages.. if he is really desperate he could start showing off different stickers you can get...

You must recover mode. All you do is recover and get edgeguarded.
LOL!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Yeah you're right, I've changed it.
I... I was... right? That's not a common occurance.

I just had an odd thought! You know how we joke about them doing a third Meta Knight special moves update? Well...they kinda did. With the fancy new charts (and crude tables before that) revealing everyone's moves...from a certain point of view, we did get Meta Knight's moves for a third time.
...he's right. That's just plain weird. Guess we all know who Sakurai's favorite character is.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I think that for tomorrow we'll have a gamemode/item update. Then the other days we'll have a couple of character updates (Zelda/Shiek Final Smash, and maybe a vet), and I'm craving for some music (Mario Music has been non-existant :ohwell:)

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Dunno about "All-Star Mode". After all, it was an unlockable mode in Melee and you fought every character, which includes secret characters.

I'd like to keep it that way. :p

HOWEVER

I want a Classic Adventure Mode now. SSE might have seldom PC vs. PC matches unless it's villains vs. heros or someone pisses someone off (lol Sonic Rivals 2 LETS GO. :mad: ).

Not that I want SSE changed. I like the idea of the characters teaming up to fight evil instead of beating the tar out of each other, but I'd like a simple Classic Adventure Mode like in Melee that can be completed in like 20 minutes but takes you around and everywhere. I'd like to play as Sonic or DDD and go through that.

So I'ma hope that Classic Adventure Mode = confirmed soon, cuz it's somewhat different than SSE. You get to pick who you want to play as and play as them.

ANY WAY EITHER WAY REGARDLESS

I can't wait for tonight I need my BRAAAAAAAAAWWWWL fix of REAL INFO.

raul

Smash Lord
Things I predict will be returning and possible shown next week are:

1.) All-Star Mode from Melee
2.) Captain Falcon sometime before the Japanese release date
3.) Returning Items part 2
4.) An update about "Warning: Challenger Approaching!" and then an explanation about secret characters in the game
5.) More Pokemon balls
6.) Perhaps 2 more Assist trophies
7.) Music updates

Top Bottom