• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Eagle

Smash Lord
It's where Snake calls his helicopter, he jumps on the rope ladder, and shoots grenades with his grenade launcher.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
This has too the most innovative FS i've ever seen. OMG I ROFL!!!! !st person shooter in a fighting game. I love u sakurai. Only u can think of this. hahahahaha

Blackadder

Smash Master
Finnaly snake's FS
Edit: It kinda sucks lol.
What the crap kind of FS is this?

Anyway, we all totally missed it. I thought for sure it would be Olimar specials...

I like it. It's very true to Snake's character, and probably the best you'd be able to get from him anyways. It's more creative than some of the others, as well.

I like this Final Smash, myself. :)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
This has too the most innovative FS i've ever seen. OMG I ROFL!!!! !st person shooter in a fighting game. I love u sakurai. Only u can think of this. hahahahaha
*looks at Dragoon*

But anyway, I totally wanted Falco's Arwing Final Smash (I made it up) to be like this. Maybe it could still happen though.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
As far as the people who figured he should summon a metal gear... that's balderdash simply because Snake is inevitably trying to blow up a metal gear, and I'm not sure if he can truly achieve release without doing so.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Man, is it just me, or does Sakurai post a picture of Snake's *** every chance he gets? It's starting to get...weird...XD;;

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Wow...WOW! Totally threw me for a loop. Now--discounting Olimar--there's only one character whose Final Smash we have yet to see on the DOJO...

...Zero Suit Samus! :laugh:

Really, though, I'm sure we'll see Zelda's Final Smash someday...

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
It looks annoying in that it covers up like 1/3 of the stage by going over the shoulder instead of into an actual FPS mode, but maybe that's just part of the package.

And who was the prophet, from gamefaqs I think, who predicted we would get multi-man brawl (though a day early) and that we wouldn't fight wireframes? In his forum, he also predicted we would get Snake's FS by week's end, and Ice Climbers special moves.

I thought he was full of rubbish, because why would Sakurai ever update IC moves? Unless they've gone through drastic changes, he most likely wouldnt. But if he reveals Olimar's special moves, Olimar looks to play a lot like IC, in that the pikmin follow him around, so it might be close to what he predicted.

But either way, anyone could have guessed Multi-man Brawl and Snake's FS, if he would have predicted Olimar, I would be in awe.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I checked out the german site, it says flab flab flab instead of poom poom poom. Flab sounded like something hard and long...

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Lol I was playing MGS3 as I saw this update. Fricken epic.

But I thought Sakurai didn't want to include any guns in SSBB?

Marie_54

Smash Ace
This was... Unexpected.

Do we really have to see snake's @$$ that close!?!?:laugh:

I wonder, if the Dojo updates will stop once it is released in Japan...:ohwell:

If so there will probably be another 2 final smashes and someone will be left out...

My guess the super ignored Zelda!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
OMG Snake's Final Smash, he's definitely the craziest character in Smash.
So far. I wonder wtf Falcon's Final Smash will be. That will be something crazy!

Either:

1) A Falcon Punch that covers the whole sceen from right to left or from whatever direction he is facing to the other

Or

2) He does like Snake, But flys to the fat left of the screen (without dying) and out comes a HUGE KNEE THAT KILLS EVERYONG ONE ON STAGE!! And then...nuthing... he doesnt come back....'cause once everyong comes back from being dead and are ready to fight again.... A SECOND KNEE COMES FROM THE LEFT AND KILLS EVERYONG AGAIN!!!!
Only then does Captain Falcon return to the stage and Asks for your moves.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Someone's upset that Falcon (who is obviously not cut) wasn't revealed!

Go to the complaint thread, I really don't wanna read posts that don't contribute.

tomorrow..

Subspace.
Pipe down and get out this thread then, theres complaining done here every day by at least someone unless it's not something amazing, like SSE or Stage Builder.

Also: I've already stated I don't care that Falcon isn't confirmed yet: Red Alloy is enough to prove he's in the game. :/

Snake's final smash is something I've been wanting to see since E3 2006 so it's good shiz.

Otherwise: Contributing? There isn't much to contribute to a thread where you GUESS what the next update will be, I guessed Olimar's special moves last night. Which was a proper guess which you OBVIOUSLY didn't relaise my predictions of his Special Moves were a joke on what he DOES in his GAME.

Man, Read between the lines next time before you post. *FacePalm*

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Pipe down and get out this thread then, theres complaining done here every day by at least someone unless it's not something amazing, like SSE or Stage Builder.

Also: I've already stated I don't care that Falcon isn't confirmed yet: Red Alloy is enough to prove he's in the game. :/

Snake's final smash is something I've been wanting to see since E3 2006 so it's good shiz.

Otherwise: Contributing? There isn't much to contribute to a thread where you GUESS what the next update will be, I guessed Olimar's special moves last night. Which was a proper guess which you OBVIOUSLY didn't relaise my predictions of his Special Moves were a joke on what he DOES in his GAME.

Man, Read between the lines next time before you post. *FacePalm*
Well he does have a point, I mean there literally IS a complaining thread for people who think an update was crappy or not good enought. But I guess it can't be helped :ohwell:

Anyways today's update was good, I was expecting a bit more for Snake's FS, but I guess that'll have to do. Still looks cool though :cool:

Tomorrow I predict Sonic's stage.

Top Bottom