• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is almost undoubtedly going to be Olimar's special moves.

Though, then again the one night I didn't predict Olimar for a month straight, he arrives on the Dojo.

... >_>

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
On Topic: I wonder if we'll get more than one special move, or just one big one, like with Kirby....

Off-topic:

I know this isn't the right place for this, but this was just too awesome not to share!

You forgot to mention Yoda >_>

Adding SW characters to SV IV is like adding 3rd party characters to Brawl.... the best idea ever!!! XDDDD Nightmare VS Darth Vader!

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I predict a character tomorrow...and then i also predict the close of the DOJO right after the japanese release.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I know this isn't the right place for this, but this was just too awesome not to share!

OMG! That's awesome. For a second I thought it was real (they put Spawn in SC II, after all), but common sense kicked it two seconds later.

I doubt we'll get a new character announcement before the game comes out in Japan, but if we do, I think it'll be returning.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
It'll be something crap.
Something we all don't care for.
Pikmin's special moves:
Pull out Pikmin
Throw Pikmin
Pikmin Step Ontop of Jump
Pikmkn Throw Down.
Someone's upset that Falcon (who is obviously not cut) wasn't revealed!

Go to the complaint thread, I really don't wanna read posts that don't contribute.

tomorrow..

Subspace.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Does anyone else just feel emptier since they added Olimar?

No offense to you Olimar-For-Brawl people but still
Emptier? No. Lighter maybe. Now I don't have to convince people anymore that he will be in...because he is! haha

And every time I select him to play (which will be often) I'll think of all the noobs on here who doubted his inclusion or *gasp* even didn't want him, and then I'll laugh at you all.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I'd really like a subspace update. Perhaps Pokémon Trainer or Pikachu's role. Or Rayquaza Boss update. Or something really cool that we didn't know about.

Although there is a strong possibility it is Olimar's Special moves, Final Smash or Stage..which is cool too.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
If I had to be realistic on what I wanted, I would say I want a Pikmin stage, since it's obvious on what most of olimars moves are. One will be pulling Pikmin from the ground, one will be a throw most likely, as for recovery....I would like to see that. A Pikmin stage would be crazy innovative though. Maybe everyone will, in comparison with the backround (huge blades of grass), will appear to be tiny. I want a veteran tommorow most, but I expect another Pikmin update.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
i would really like luigi or ridley and the past couple of days i got just wat i wanted(diff multi man and olimar)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i would really like luigi or ridley and the past couple of days i got just wat i wanted(diff multi man and olimar)
I wish :ohwell: They will be in!!!

Ugh..
Worst case scenario:
Update: Olimar's moves.
One is a whip-like move

That would prove that one prophet(name escapes me, Nya?) to be true, and we only get 35 chars >_<

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
So much agreement on predictions for an update.... this is unheard of. haha
I think it is great how people thought we were not going to get any more newcomers until the game was out in at least one country. It really made me laugh over the past couple weeks. That's what made this past update so great. Only a couple more weeks until all that wonderful information will be flowing in and there will be plenty of suprises until then.

What really excites me the most are the different variations of character fighting styles. I say the more innovation, the better. Makes things much more interesting.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
its gotta be something pikmin related, moves or a stage but then again...we could get completely surprised with something off teh wall

alexbarker116

Smash Cadet
as this week is goin it will be something to cause a rucus probably a stage related to super mario rpg or a song from it to get people to go "omg geno is in!!!" or more in relation to ness or even all of zeldas moves - her vB move to get people interrested in her... again... anyhting to raise hype the last few weeks...

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I seriously doubt that it would come out the very next day! maybe friday, but I am going to say there is gonna be an assist trophy update tomorrow.
Sorry man but it's been done alot before. Most recently was with DDD.

I predict Specials. But not Olimario Spaghetti-O's.

I predict Zelda's Specials, with possible a Character in the form of Sheik.

Or what homsar said. Captain Falcon.

Or it could be something we couldn't have predicted at all. Last time I said that, we got the Alloys.

In fact, I said these exact words: I don't know what to expect anymore....

Ridley AT.... :laugh:

Top Bottom