• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
I WANT BRAWL DEMO!!!!!! JUST ONE LEVEL 3 NEWBIES 3 OLDIES il be happy and dont say that will be huge look at the donkey kong vc games...the n64 games...they would be bigger than one level and 6 chars and options of brawl

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I WANT BRAWL DEMO!!!!!! JUST ONE LEVEL 3 NEWBIES 3 OLDIES il be happy and dont say that will be huge look at the donkey kong vc games...the n64 games...they would be bigger than one level and 6 chars and options of brawl
The game comes out next month hold on a little longer.:chuckle:

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
now can u understand why i want somethin playable down here...even if like kmart or target has a instore demo id be happy like i just wanna play it....and steal it lol

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Can you believe... we SHOULD be playing Brawl right now... OMG!
Dec. 3rd...Arg!Hope we get like... Lvl 13 computers. Lvl 9 are so easy!
I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up, Sakurai.

Anyways, poor European. Have no fear though. I doubt the European release date in going to be anything absurdly far off. Why update the European sites at the same rate as the US and Japan sites and yet release the game so far into the future that you defeat the purposse of even giving the Europeans weekdaily updates to begin with? Make no sense...

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I predict mondays update will be a normal update, anyways I will be happy that updates are staring back up

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
I predict there will be something big for Monday's update since Sakurai's holiday break will be over. And I predict we will get the Brawl Beta Demo Channel on the WiiShop. Why? Because I just stumbled upon this site...

http://wii.qj.net/Rumor-Nintendo-releases-Brawl-Beta-Demo-Channel/pg/49/aid/110926

NOTE: This is a RUMOR!
sorry dude but that rumor is old and the guy who did it admitted it was fake and showed people how he did it....however it would be nice to get a demo

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I think after the next character is revealed I'm going to stop looking at the website and just wait till Brawl comes out.

You know, unlock the secrets for myself, like I did for melee.

So I'm hoping we get a character on Friday of next week, and on Monday.....

How about a "How to Play Update" we haven't geottn one of those in awhile.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
If its a(n)..

game mode: Credits!

item: Clock = slows down or speeds up the action for 20 seconds.

stage: sonic's stage or bowser's castle.

final smash: zelda or snake.

SSE: link and yoshi trailer.

Character: Cap'n falcon or Donald Trump ftw

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
A new Stage at the very best, Crawling at the very worst. If we're lucky, we might get the Mario or DS music update as a part of a double. Don't even THINK about us getting Geno's Woods/Forest Maze, though...

Top Bottom