• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Desruprot

Smash Lord
/Start Sarcasm

I predict there will not be a Update on monday and SSBB never existed

/End Sarcasm

Her A taps are fine they are even useful, now then I predict there will not be an update tomorrow but there will be a character update on Monday

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Cake's final smash would be throwing itself down a player's throat, rendering them fat and useless in battle until they are KO'd.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
All BS aside, I am now thinking we're going to get an update soon, maybe Monday, maybe not, but....

The Starting Roster

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-could it b-b-b-b-be?????"

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon Captain Falconnnnnn....for Monday.
Final Smash: Falcon Punch divided by Zero. Captain Falcon gathers all of his pwn into his fist and unleashes it in a blow that opens the "black hole" and KO's all players.
Though I hope for Mega Man or Claus, I won't raise my hopes any higher for C. Falcon. I predict crap on Monday though.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon Captain Falcon Captain Falconnnnnn....for Monday.
Final Smash: Falcon Punch divided by Zero. Captain Falcon gathers all of his pwn into his fist and unleashes it in a blow that opens the "black hole" and KO's all players.
Though I hope for Mega Man or Claus, I won't raise my hopes any higher for C. Falcon. I predict crap on Monday though.
i actually hope is FS is the huge falcon punch that basically puts a cut through the univers and his helmet flies off

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
C. F. without helmit = zero suit falcon. XD

Or perhaps, his final smash renders him naked, save for some polka dot boxers.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Monday's update...just hope it's something good. Won't be surprised if it isn't. It'd make my day...ugh, school.
I'll go with Special Moves for Zelda.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
what i said already exists from that anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

this should be the final smash, the falcon punch uber
Just to clarify, I wasn't doubting the credibility of your statement,
Just making a joke of Captain Falcon running around nearly nude because the idea of somebody going 'SHOW ME YOUR MOVES' in their underwear is a great mental picture.

Though I think his FS would involve his F0 racer, similar to the idea of the Landmaster.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify, I wasn't doubting the credibility of your statement,
Just making a joke of Captain Falcon running around nearly nude because the idea of somebody going 'SHOW ME YOUR MOVES' in their underwear is a great mental picture.

Though I think his FS would involve his F0 racer, similar to the idea of the Landmaster.
oh yeah i know, sorry i did make my comment sound a little ranty, i was just basically basing it off of an actually "move" and it seemed like some people didnt get it, so yeah

i like your idea better because it will open up for another snake conversation giving the game a T+ rating lol

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
It's cool, no need to apologize! :)

oh yeah i know, sorry i did make my comment sound a little ranty, i was just basically basing it off of an actually "move" and it seemed like some people didnt get it, so yeah

i like your idea better because it will open up for another snake conversation giving the game a T+ rating lol
Snake: Mei Ling! Captain Falcon took his clothes off!

Mei Ling: That's just hi- Can you send me a video feed?

Snake: -_-*

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
If he does that I think my brain will explode and scream SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
I predict a big update, considering we've had CRAP for the past three months, and we've not had a character since then, also he's been Off for a week. So I personally think we're going to get a crap load of GOOD updates up until the what I presume to be the Final Update the Friday before the release of the game in Japan.

Although, saying that he could just completely mindgame us and own us with "DE-CONFIRMED CHARACTERS!"

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
The updates got better mid december ... people don't seem to notice this.

But considering we've been without an update for a 9 days, and the release date is fast approaching, we may just be surprised to find a great update is in store for us on Monday.

And by great update, I mean the soccer ball. (XD)

Top Bottom