• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
a character tomorrow would probably get me through this week, making the following week semi bearable. when brawl comes out, all will be revealed and i can finally stop obsessing over dojo as much as i am now. it would be crazy if they had a character every week until the US release of brawl...

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
you just listed half of the possibilities... >_>

a character tomorrow would probably get me through this week, making the following week semi bearable. when brawl comes out, all will be revealed and i can finally stop obsessing over dojo as much as i am now. it would be crazy if they had a character every week until the US release of brawl...

When the japan version of the game comes out we'll know EVERY character within a week, trust me.

777 - LUCKY SEVEN POST.

Eaode

Smash Champion
YOU MUST RECOVER: PART II

You should know by now that you have to make it bac to the stage whatever the cost. But Unfortunatly, it won't be that easy...

Wh-What are you doing?!?

If your opponent is attempting to return to the stage, you should do all in your power to KO them!

Is he charging a smash attack?

Use powerful atacks to send your enemies back off the field of battle! You can even ump off yourself to chase them

It's an Aerial Pursuit!!

But be careful, if you go too far, you might find yourself in trouble as well....

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
i should really start makin bets on these

i call for so-so because i am being nice
I was red hot on these wagers and I usually was right!

I stopped as of late though because I bet Geno being confirmed on the very exact day that Sakurai took his New Years Vacation. lol. I didn't read all of the update that day.

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
I think this week will be mostly jump fiesta stuff cause i remeber after E4 All most of the updates were related to it so im not expecting much tomorrow morning but its still good to have updates again.

M.K

Level 55
Something ****.

Yeah, it's not going to be epic. Get over it, the game comes out in a tiny bit over 1 month, so who really cares.

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
My predictions:

If it's a Stage: King Dedede stage
If it's Music: King Dedede music(this HAS to be in BRAWL)
If it's a FS: ZSS's FS or Zelda's FS
If it's an AT: Rosalina
If it's an Item: Soccer Ball
If it's a Pokeball: Metagross
If it's a Newcomer: Ridley or last 3rd party character+Video or Special moves
If it's a Veteran: Cpt. Falcon, Luigi
If it's a Game mode: SSE/Meta Knight

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go and predict for an "awesome" menu update, and maybe a new stage... from Mario franchise.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
TONIGHTS MEGATON UPDATE WILL BE...!

MOVIE EDITOR!!!
What's this? You can change specific aspects of each of your recorded videos?

Zoom in for a close up of the action!

Change up the music!

Cut and paste pieces of different movies to make your own unique smash film!

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
TONIGHTS MEGATON UPDATE WILL BE...!

MOVIE EDITOR!!!
What's this? You can change specific aspects of each of your recorded videos?

Zoom in for a close up of the action!

Change up the music!

Cut and paste pieces of different movies to make your own unique smash film!
whoa that is actualy a cool idea

bravo

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I'm not going to get my hopes up. But, I think it might be a good one. Nothing too epic like a character, though. I think it's a bit late for new characters to come, especially since we haven't seen one since October.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
The reason why he's holding back on Captain Falcon is because his B neutral is no longer the Falcon Punch. It has been removed from his moveset, along with the knee.

.... Yeah, I don't want to piss people off with that speculation, I mean, I love the attention Falcon receives from that stuff, but.... Do you think that it's possible that his PONCH is gone? :(

That would..... hurt just as bad as putting the knee and punch together in one awesome uber godly attack.

But after all, some of the character's B movesets HAVE changed.... not that drastically, but it could happen. Me worried. :(

Anyway

I'm still holding strong to my "The Starting Roster" update for tonight, HOWEVER, there's an update that has been asked for a LOT that for some reason it's just slipped people's minds.

And I think it has a good chance for tonight.

Sonic's Stage.

btw, there must be a LOAD of people on SWF right now. It keeps timing out and such. Sorry if this gets double posted or anything.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
man it would be funny if he instead of confirmming characters, he started de confirming them

like tonights uppdate:

ridley isnt in brawl, goodnight

then it shows a picture of ridley dead
lol he should do that to piss everyone off

Man...last weeks updates sure sucked...
]
i know right? it was almost as if there werent any at all O_O

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrows update: A gameboy picture of Mewtwo KOing Lucario

W-W-W-What's this!? It would seem that Mewtwo has returned to brawl,
And eliminated his competition along the way!

How will you react?
There is no time to ponder such questions,
As he has just grabbed the smash ball!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Tomorrow hopefully is something good.

Newcomer - Olimar or something
Veteran - Captain Falcon
Stage - Sonic
Final Smash - Snake or Zelda
Special Moves - Zelda or Ice Climbers

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I'm betting we get Falcon, Krystal or Olimar tomorrow.

Also, if you haven't already, I am in dire need of all of your help. I have a thread going on the general Brawl Discussion boards about the possibility of a Competitive Brawl Podcast. Please go to the thread and comment. I need all the advice I can get!

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Idk why, but I have a big feeling of Capt. Falcon? I have no clue why?
maybe because of all the podcasts you have been listening to hearing show me your news with his voice over and over again? o_O

yeah hopefully falcon is revealed some time this week

man i never expected veterans still needing to be revealed only weeks before release

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
man i never expected veterans still needing to be revealed only weeks before release
Really? You didn't? You obviously don't know Sakurai, lol.

Also, if you haven't already, I am in dire need of all of your help. I have a thread going on the general Brawl Discussion boards about the possibility of a Competitive Brawl Podcast. Please go to the thread and comment. I need all the advice I can get!

Top Bottom