• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
If this update actually is a big epic explosion then thanks everyone for pushing the anticipation and making it more exciting. If this update is as ******** as "you must recover" or 'widescreen support" then I hate you all and I hope during the moment where you are just about to find out it's a crappy update, you gasp in excitement and swallow your spit wrong and choke on it, then notice how stupid the update is.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Recently it's been consistently within the 10 minutes following... It has, in the past, been 30 minutes early or late.
well its not 30 mins early this time around thats for sure..im going with the update being late (if its huge) and with an ontime update..its gonna be some throw it out there type of update..in other words..a random crappy update =\

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Tonight better be good. If we are to accept this delay, we ought to have a stellar update.

OK OK, so Sakurai doesn't give a crap how upset we are, and he knows we'll all buy the game either way... but still... it'd be nice. ^_^

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Tonight better be good. If we are to accept this delay, we ought to have a stellar update.

OK OK, so Sakurai doesn't give a crap how upset we are, and he knows we'll all buy the game either way... but still... it'd be nice. ^_^
Now that I have the chance,

SmashDash 3 is out. Update it now man XD

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
im posting again....cant wait for this update! even if its bad/good/awesome....i mostly stay awake for any updates anyways.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Countdown:2 minute warning until the biggest dissapointment in DOJO UPDATE HISTORY

All I want is a decent update.

Top Bottom