• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Thirded.

10char
LOL I waited for like 5 minutes waiting for the CHALLENGER APPROACHING icon to appear, thinking my computer was slow.

Chi's Finest said:
I knew tonight's update was gonna fail. C'mon, I'm almost read for ANY character update. Even DK's specials!
DKs specials will be a disgrace to the dojo.

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
This time I'm going to guess that it will be an ASSIST TROPHY for the next update.
Yes! I predicted right! Go go Saki!

"... this game does let you enjoy a dream cast of supporting characters!"

Omg, if you guys start speculating....
Holy ****! dream cast... dream + cast ... DREAMCAST OMG THE SEGA DREAMCAST?!

What could this mean?
Does this mean that Nintendo is retroactively adding the Dreamcast to their line of consoles?
Does this mean SEGA characters from the Dreamcast days are going to be included as assist trophies?
Saki is a character from a Treasure game...Treasure made Ikaruga for DREAMCAST and Gamecube... OMG Shinra from Ikaruga confirmed as an AT!

PrincessToadstool

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing Veteran or Newcomer.

Veteran: Luigi or Captain Falcon...maybe Jigglypuffy :).
Newcomer: Krystal or Ridley maybe :).

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I'm guessing tommorrow will be Event mode
I'm not expecting a vetran or newcomers for a while

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
Me too, i don't get why people want captain falcon so much we all know he is in, there is no other character that could represent F-Zero. So i don't get it.
Exactly. I mean, what are the chances that Sakurai is gonna screw with one of everybody's favorite characters? He's in for sure, sakurai's probably just saving that update until one of the last days.

As for now, bring on the new characters!

M.K

Level 55
I hope another joins the F-Zero Smashers, like Deathborn, Black Shadow, Pico, Jody Summers, or Samurai Go...oh wait.....

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
I've always felt like Captain Falcon MUST be returning and I'm getting more and more anxious as time goes by and they don't reveal him. The only problem is that I was reading somewhere (sorry I forgot where) that Captain Falcon hasn't actually been the star of the last few F-Zero games, and instead it's this guy Rick Wheeler? I have no idea if this is true, but if it is, what if that is enough to make Sakurai switch it up on us? Does anybody know for sure about this Rick character and do you think he's a possibility over Falcon?

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
I've always felt like Captain Falcon MUST be returning and I'm getting more and more anxious as time goes by and they don't reveal him. The only problem is that I was reading somewhere (sorry I forgot where) that Captain Falcon hasn't actually been the star of the last few F-Zero games, and instead it's this guy Rick Wheeler? I have no idea if this is true, but if it is, what if that is enough to make Sakurai switch it up on us? Does anybody know for sure about this Rick character and do you think he's a possibility over Falcon?
thats the anime i believe

SonicMario

Smash Master
He won't. DO NOT WORRY. Go to the Dojo look up Goroh's assist trophy in Items. And you will find a Falcon symbol. That's all you need to assure the Captain's return. Rick started as an Anime character anyway.

burrito

Smash Lord
Rick Wheeler is only emphasized as the main protagonist in the English dub of the anime. Captain Falcon is still the main F-zero character.

Rash

Smash Ace
I predicted last time that it'd be Falcon. Seeing as we still haven't had a character update, I'm going to stick by my guns and say that he'll be revealed tomorrow.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Actually the last 2 F-Zero games featured Rick. Capt. Falcon is till main character though.

Plus in the end of the Anime, Rick becomes Capt. Falcon. The original dies along Black Shadow.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Actually the last 2 F-Zero games featured Rick. Capt. Falcon is till main character though.

Plus in the end of the Anime, Rick becomes Capt. Falcon. The original dies along Black Shadow.
Yeah, I know, I freaking hate that, Rick freaking wheeler definitely isn't better than captain falcon.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Wasn't Rick Wheeler the kid in Backyard Baseball who was in the wheelchair?

OMG! Pablo Sanchez 4 Brawl!
Actually his real name is Ryu Suzaku.

Rick Wheeler is the "4-Kids" name. You know how they tend to screw animes up. The only good job they ever done was Pokemon.

BTW, I though Rick Wheeler was that really fast hillbilly kid.

M.K

Level 55
Actually his real name is Ryu Suzaku.

Rick Wheeler is the "4-Kids" name. You know how they tend to screw animes up. The only good job they ever done was Pokemon.

BTW, I though Rick Wheeler was that really fast hillbilly kid.
Kenny was in the wheelchair (Ugh, great, my name is crippled), Rick was the fast one, and Pablo was the insance mexican.

Rick Wheeler better piss off, he is such a pansy.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I think Rick would be an okay character, but only alongside Falcon. What moves could Rick use, anyway?

Stage Update.

Top Bottom