• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
That new Jessica Alba movie comes out today. The new character will be Jessica Alba! She plays a penguin trainer in the movie, that's why we got Piplup yesterday.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
that'd be really funny if sakurai was like... whoops, sorry, no update today... we're running out of things to post... ha ha ha ha

Blackadder

Smash Master
Aw cmon man, who doesn't like increasing their post count in the never ending stream of spam?

It's fun if you get a laugh out of it.

I suppose debaters would get annoyed.
Yeah, it's amusing for a while, but Jesus you guys keep it popping posts out like a skank does babies.
Also, If Dawn patrol get's blamed for all this spam again...:p

And WHAT'S that about my group membership!? :flame:

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's amusing for a while, but Jesus you guys keep it popping posts out like a skank does babies.
Also, If Dawn patrol get's blamed for all this spam again...:p

And WHAT'S that about my group membership!? :flame:
LOL... adder... u're funny dude, play with ur barbie while u wait

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Okay folks, it's official...the Updaters have fell asleep on us....

I'm hoping for some Luigi action, or possibly some new Wifi features.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It should be Isaac.

But something tells me it'll be an AT update or something. The fact that we didn't have an AT update this week means we will probably get one. :/

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Come on.... Mr. Resetti! *crosses fingers*

I'm sensing an absolutely random character :chuckle: It's gotta be either Animal Crossing-related, Captain Olimar, or *possibly* Star Fox-related I suppose. Krystal anyone? I'll just hope for my angry mole. ^_^

Top Bottom