• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Woo, I called item, I suppose this counts? ;p

Very interesting, it'll allow us to stretch our trophy hunts even further. Hmm even bosses...

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I called it as well lol.

Not bad, not bad. We actually have to work harder for some trophies now. It'll be interesting trying to make the Bosses into trophies.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
What the hell are "shadow bugs"?

Sweet update. Kinda saw from Eforall, but a description is great.

Plus rayquaza boss.

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
Seeing "Trophy Stands" made me die a little on the inside: for a second I honestly thought he was giving us an update depicting the little platform that trophies are on. However, not a bad update. Cool that we actually get to fight Rayquaza, rather than just watch the sexy cinematic.
QFT. When I saw the words "Trophy Stands" I was all, "WTF?!?!?!" But, you're right it wasn't all that bad.

Hmm... isn't that contradictory to the story of SSE, though? Aren't they trying to prevent people from being trophies? lol.
I know, huh?

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Some people are trying to turn you INTO trophies. The bad guys.

So you gotta make them into trophies instead. Kool!

Wow..... VS. Rayquaza, huh?

Just wow.

No one could have predicted that.

So do I win? :p We all do!

Gotta Catch'em All!

trio1000

Smash Apprentice
read the trophy description

wtf are shadow bugs?r they those things that fall off the ship in the se vid?

also, seems like you can see how many points you accumulate through out the SE stages in real time instead of at the end like in melee. in the upperleft hand of the screen there are some #s that go up after they beat the towtow

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Some people are trying to turn you INTO trophies. The bad guys.

So you gotta make them into trophies instead. Kool!

Wow..... VS. Rayquaza, huh?

Just wow.

No one could have predicted that.

So do I win? :p We all do!

Gotta Catch'em All!
That's bull****! They get guns, you get a stand to throw at them after weakening them considerablly?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Seeing "Trophy Stands" made me die a little on the inside: for a second I honestly thought he was giving us an update depicting the little platform that trophies are on. However, not a bad update. Cool that we actually get to fight Rayquaza, rather than just watch the sexy cinematic.
just what I was thinking reading th title I just stared at the title for a min. in total shock lol:laugh:

TheLake

Smash Master

****, Rayquaza owns!
Amen to that! I love how it looks like diddy and fox have done nothing to rayquaza but he seems to be putting on a hurtin on them. Their probably not timing their L cancels (Err fast falls..?) *sigh*

Oh and the english site hasnt loaded new info yet so could somone explain what those fancy read symbol things on the left side of the screen are for? Thanks

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
That's bull****! They get guns, you get a stand to throw at them after weakening them considerablly?
We don't need the guns because we have all just grabbed Smash Balls!

Amen to that! I love how it looks like diddy and fox have done nothing to rayquaza but he seems to be putting on a hurtin on them. Their probably not timing their L cancels (Err fast falls..?) *sigh*

Oh and the english site hasnt loaded new info yet so could somone explain what those fancy read symbol things on the left side of the screen are for? Thanks
I think it's the number of people on your team?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Finally, the end of Rayquaza not a boss rumor. It's a ok update because I understand how to use that item now.

Zek

Smash Ace
Kirby style Boss mini-game CONFIRMED!!!

*does the Kirby dance*
Not necessarily. It could just be that you fight the bosses again when you replay a level. I think the way he phrased it implies that rather than doing a single playthrough of SSE, you unlock the levels and can then keep replaying that save after beating the game. Otherwise you would still have to "hunt down" the trophies for normal enemies in the first encounter. You can sort of see that on the Co-Op update:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea07.html

There's a world map with selectable stages, and the difficulty is apparently chosen each time you pick a level. I wonder if you're stuck with the first team choices you made though. Maybe the teams are customizable after you win or something.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't think you can L Cancel in Brawl...

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Not necessarily. It could just be that you fight the bosses again when you replay a level. I think the way he phrased it implies that rather than doing a single playthrough of SSE, you unlock the levels and can then keep replaying that save after beating the game. Otherwise you would still have to "hunt down" the trophies for normal enemies in the first encounter. You can sort of see that on the Co-Op update:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea07.html

There's a world map with selectable stages, and the difficulty is apparently chosen each time you pick a level. I wonder if you're stuck with the first team choices you made though. Maybe the teams are customizable after you win or something.
This mode is much deeper than I expected. God, I can't wait to play it!

Archaeopteryx

Smash Rookie
yeah i'm wondering what the difference is between the trophy gun and that trophy stand. maybe the stand is like a pokeball and the gun is like a masterball (100% success)?

courte

Smash Lord
it's like a big Nintendo commercial

Footstool Jump By Mario: 0$
SSE Team Mode by Kirby Superstar: 0$
Many easy to use Items by Everyone(cough LINK): 0$
Catching all of your Enemies by Pokemon: 0$
Snake in game: Hideo Kojima Begging=priceless

Brawl?: GOD
For everything you need in the world there's Brawl, until then there's everything else

Archaeopteryx

Smash Rookie

i'm pretty sure it's stock life

TheLake

Smash Master
I heard you could but instead of hitting one of the triggers you simply fast fall.

Anyways i wouldnt mind a "raquayza" update tommorow...as long as they show a bunch of other bosses as well!

Top Bottom