• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i have to agree with legolastorm... Megaman has SOOOO many moves you cant possibly count them... think about for every megaman game there are 8 bosses... thats 8 different moves... now count the megaman games... which is over 20... x8 + w/e i missed.. im just going of the top of my head mind you.. yah megaman has more moves than any other character ever.. end of story

Legolastom

Smash Hero
8 Main classic games.

8 Main X games.

4 Main Zero games.

2 Main ZX games.

6 main BN games.

2 main SF games.

And those are just the main games, not including the countless spin offs and remember that BN has loads of battle chips and each RM from classic (And the mavericks from X) gave MM unique and individual moves.

Sprint

Smash Cadet
Could everybody quit speculating about new characters getting added? If you haven't realized, only starting characters have been updated. He probably not going to add any more characters on the site. I'm sick of all the "OMG I HOP KRYSTIL AND CAPTEN FAWLCOBN R ADED 4 a DUBBLE UPDATE TAHT WOOD B SWEEET AND I WOOD LUVC SAKRUI FEREVARE".

Thank you.

sheep dude

Smash Cadet
Could everybody quit speculating about new characters getting added? If you haven't realized, only starting characters have been updated. He probably not going to add any more characters on the site. I'm sick of all the "OMG I HOP KRYSTIL AND CAPTEN FAWLCOBN R ADED 4 a DUBBLE UPDATE TAHT WOOD B SWEEET AND I WOOD LUVC SAKRUI FEREVARE".

Thank you.
But anything can happen tomorrow; a bad update, a nice one or a OMG breaking news one.

Remember kids it's a time of miracles.

PS: i think sonic and snake won't be starters, only the time will tell

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I predict and update where Sakurai says something completely clear, but it will still get 10 threads on these forums from people who can't read or are in denial.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I predict and update where someone else says something which has many loop holes and doesn't necessarily mean anything, but you will still get arrogant ****-tards trying to tell you otherwise because they think they are so smart.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
You guys would honestly like Dark Samus over someone like Ridley?

And people say Megaman would be a Samus clone. Sheesh.
No, I think it'd be cool to see both in Brawl.

Is it seriously that hard of a concept to grasp that just because someone supports a character from a game series, they aren't automatically opposed to all other characters from that series being in Smash?

Also, when viewing these posts objectively it's absolutely hilarious how far people are stretching things to hold on to the belief that certain characters will be included as an "alternate costume."

It's hard to say if the "Wario alone" means only he has another costume, of if it's referencing that unlike other characters he has some of the same colors again with the overalls that he already has with the WarioWare set (thus having far more than the usual amount of "roughly six"). Or maybe something else that I'm not picking up.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think that it means he alone has that type of alt costumes.

I mean other characters (Lin, Samus) have some alt costumes, but they are not massive changes, and they don't have 4 extra colours for their alts either. You see?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It aint to great though, its not that active and there is little interesting discussion, and you mostly just find new members here -.-

I mean... just look at the index page for this part of the forum, I have the most recent post in almost every single thread here.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I just hope people have a good Christmas regardless of what the update is XD Cause I KNOW that if it's a bad update we'll be flooded with posts of "The Sakurai Who Stole Christmas." I'll be happy no matter what the update is. And Overalls Wario was pretty awesome (to me at least cause I plan on using Wario) way to start the week! Eh, but enough ranting, happy holidays to everyone ^^

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm saying an AT/other kind of item, or even some other kind of game mode... or something like an introduction to stock mode.

We aren't out of the filler month yet, don't let the fact that it's a holiday fool you.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
(Boy, am I late...)

Sheesh, why are people complaining about today's update? I've wanted cosmetic costume changes confirmed since day one :p

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
I predict an item, music, or "special moves" update. I'M HOPING for a character though, but that seems unlikely until January. Claus for an ironic christmas.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ill be realistic. If its a character, and theres like a 30% chance of that, it will be Captain Falcon, trust me.

IF he hasnt been made back into a secret character.

platnum

Smash Lord
Ok, im cerial now sakurai, either you give us a good update, or I will shove a great many potato piles in your interweb hole!:mad:

TheLake

Smash Master
Eh gad! If he is from the future then he MUST be right! *Cringes at the thought of sonics FS for christmas*

Seeing how im the ghost of christmas past ill saftely say we get a newcomer...sonic! (heh get it? boooy am i clever)

I want a character for christmas though ):

mooangus

Smash Rookie
My prediction goes to Zelda's Down+B special move and/or Final Smash... removing any doubts or confirming if Sheik is in or not... (well not a prediction but a wishful thought hehe).
My REAL prediction goes to: a stage... Peach's stage to keep it Peach-centric.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
i reckon the Xmas day update will be Delibird appearing from a pokeball, throwing presents at people that will either damage them or occasionally heal them

... yeah. or something equally gay

Top Bottom