• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Okysho

Smash Ace
Character... update... tonight... pleease... Sakurai... pleease... help... us... Dojo... dying...

I honestly haven't even checked this thread or the Dojo since this week began. This week is following in last week's footsteps and we are at critical, guys.

Oh well, I still have to say it..

MARTH THE AT TONIGHT YEAYUHZ!!!
Marth! Hellz yeah!!!

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Who really cares about marth? Oh wait...them Marth fans...lolz

Anyways, Roy is much better than Marth because of teh fire. Roy will be confirmed soon hopefully. =D

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I hate Marth, but I just sincerely believe he will return. Because of his popularity in Japan (prior to him being in Melee, that is) and the fact that he is the main character of the first game. Personally, I wouldn't mind him gone, but I don't expect it.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Marth > Roy
Roy is a useless clone of Marth and didn't even have his own game when Melee came out.
Believe what you want to believe. Roy is better than Marth and that's that. End of story.

Anyways, I think I havealready said a character update but I know that it won't be that so I think it will be like more basic things.

SonicMario

Smash Master
This week hasn't been bad like most. Let's hope we it will keep up in decent updates. Even though I guess the item was useless for those who don't play Teams. It might be a good item for Tag Team Matches at Tournies

Star105

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow i predict..........

well..........................

a character update (moves/final smash)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
The last two updates this week will be red, blue or orange.

And hopefully at least partially good. Monday and wednedsay were full of fail.

This thread should celebrate when it reaches Page 1000. it's only about 10 1/2 pages until then.
It'll reach that by the end of tonight's update.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah > Marth + Roy.

Yep. Micaiah for Brawl. Mhm.

Sothe wouldn't be bad either, if Micaiah couldn't make it in though.

So yeah, um, I predict that finals will continue to suck. I also predict a how to play / game mode 2-in-1 update.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Playable character(The Animal Crossing character or Megaman is the only character i could see being shown).

Top Bottom