• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
i hope the next update is that we can turn off the stupid pictures in the damage meters

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
they're still friggin ugly as heck. course, I'm not using widescreen, so it's more of a problem for me

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I think there may actually be a new character tomorrow... either newcomer or vet... or at least a red update
I have the same feelng, but i feel more spread out through the week, maybe not 2morrow but sometime in the next 2 days.

There's a good chance for a SSE video tomorrow, I just hope it's not one I've seen yet.
Maybe, but im not feeln' it, but i do for next week.

Then again i could be totaly wrong, YAY!

...I feel so alone here on the boards...Nobody is online on this thread of the site... creepy.
Exept gamer8. Lol. HI!

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Since Sakurai used Zelda for today's update, I have a feeling that we will have a Zelda update in this or next week.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.....gayyyy!! Did I mention today's update was gay?
Updates don't have sexual preferences nor even genders. Don't speak like a ignorant fool.

I think we will get something for Zelda soon. I doubt any new character updates until January.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Updates don't have sexual preferences nor even genders. Don't speak like a ignorant fool.

I think we will get something for Zelda soon. I doubt any new character updates until January.

QFT @ Both points of that post.

I HOPE a Zelda update, but it doesn't seem likely these days.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
okay i won't br negative, will try to predict somethng good....maybe....let's see:
this week we had:a game mode,a stage,a music and a item so the only sections remaining are character
and how to play(VOMITS) so we'll get one or the other.

for character:zelda final smash or C.falcon
for how to play: swimming or crawling.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I actually did not like today's update. I'm normally not one to gripe...but it wasn't really that good.

DISAPPOINTMENT!

Newcomer/Veteran within the next few days.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I am calling a character delay confirmation based on the evidence on walmarts site claiming a delay.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
My update predictions:

If the delay buzz is true: Megaman and Delay/New Release Date (possible playable demo)

If the delay buzz is false: How to move the slider left and right.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Character... update... tonight... pleease... Sakurai... pleease... help... us... Dojo... dying...

I honestly haven't even checked this thread or the Dojo since this week began. This week is following in last week's footsteps and we are at critical, guys.

Oh well, I still have to say it..

MARTH THE AT TONIGHT YEAYUHZ!!!

Top Bottom