• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

BoG

Smash Journeyman
wow.
I'm going to have to say this is the worst update ever.
I'm going to bed.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hell the english site is up ages ago. I kept saying it was handicap but no one believed me.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

For **** Sake

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
MOTHER OF BALLS. The last 4 weeks of updates have sucked teh kock. At least I dont have to post the I Fail picture.

I told you guys the update would be one of the worst ever. I win.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ok that really was just a horrible update. Probably won't get a character until Friday or something. Hoping that will atleast round out the week a bit better. So far it's just been lame >.<

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
We waited all that time for handicap Boring! The only goo dthig I see from this update is to show noobs just how good you are by putting your handicap to 999% and then not letting them touch you for the entire match

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
At least this gives us a few more options when we play. Maybe they can use it for crew battles in tournaments or something. Or maybe it's useless.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow will be:

NEW UPDATE!!!! SAKURAI'S HAIR CUT!!!

then on Friday its going to be:

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!! MARIO'S HAIR CUT!!!!

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
This will actually be very handy for finding the exact percentages that different attacks start to kill. Or for familiarizing yourself with the amount of knockback a move will do on X character at X percentage. Or for how long you can chaingrab.

Its actually very useful.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow the f*cking dojo sucks. They can't ever have a half decent update anymore. I'm not even looking forward to checking them the minute they come out anymore.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Oh God. Someone do something, Sakurai has got lost in the evil Coat Rack Empire. WE NEED QUALITY UPDATES.

I wish he'd bundle all material we have seen into one update. I'm tired of seeing stuff we already know about, like Norfair's stage, The Summit stage, Gardevoir's Pokeball summon, or Mario Kart Circuit stage. It's not an update unless we know about it, and we already know about those.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
For the longest time I defended Sakurai for giving us any news but with the exception of the Rayquaza movie, he hasnt given us crap, just stuff already known.

Seriously I can honestly say I would prefer no updates. Fail.

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, did you see the new system for handicaps? You actually add percentages to the player, that's ****in awesome, this is so epic!! I never expected something like this.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Who the f*** cares about this update anyway? Sakurai u better give me a char, or else...

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Ha. Wow. It's even worse than Meta Knight's Special Moves. What a rip-off.

Let's metaphor this, as metaphor just became a verb.

You're running through the woods. For some reason, it's taking longer than it usually does to reach Granny's house for some warm cookies. You keep running and running, trying to get there faster, but it just keeps taking longer. And, just when you reach the view of her house...

You slip and break your teeth. No cookies for you.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, did you see the new system for handicaps? You actually add percentages to the player, that's ****in awesome, this is so epic!! I never expected something like this.
Yes! It's awesome! They even used Lucas for the guinea pig! Lucas is awesome! :chuckle:

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know if this week can be redeemed by a new character. Two new characters, maybe.

The only thing to make this week more exciting would be to confirm that Goldeen is returning.

Top Bottom