• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Imagine how Pokemon Trainer's gonna be here. What happens if Charizard falls in the water? Le dead LOL. Also, is the Pokemon Trainer going to climb for higher ground? Or is he going to stand there and sink on the iceberg XD

heety9

Smash Journeyman
Imagine how Pokemon Trainer's gonna be here. What happens if Charizard falls in the water? Le dead LOL. Also, is the Pokemon Trainer going to climb for higher ground? Or is he going to stand there and sink on the iceberg XD
I think he'll be on some kind of floaty platformy thingy.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I hope they fixed Ice Climbers, just like they fixed their stage.

Sorry, the fact that stupid Nana likes to fall off Fountain of Dreams does not mean I don't have the right to have an Up + B recovery

47drift

Smash Journeyman
It's really a shame that so many people here don't even recognize the Balloon Fight fish... Where's the retro gamer in you? Seriously...

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
why would they have something balloon fighter related on an Ice climber stage?

although did they have their music as an alternate track in Melee.....

anyways their stage looks really interesting, and different from the one in melee. I wonder if that fish can eat people!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
why would they have something balloon fighter related on an Ice climber stage?

although did they have their music as an alternate track in Melee.....

anyways their stage looks really interesting, and different from the one in melee. I wonder if that fish can eat people!
Balloon Kid and Ice Climbers were designed by the same team/section of Nintendo, as far as I'm aware anyway.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
How does that mean Balloon Figher deconfirmed? >_>

Perhaps they just wanted to borrow the fish. Sakurai's weird, and the fish is independant on whether there will be an appearance of Balloon Fighter or not. Also how would a Balloon Fighter stage work? The characters can't all magically sprout balloons and fly up in the air.

gamer8

Smash Lord
It's really a shame that so many people here don't even recognize the Balloon Fight fish... Where's the retro gamer in you? Seriously...

I recognized it, haven't played balloon fight on the NES, but I only played it in animal crossing.

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
tomorrow wolf-link ftw. There havent been many zelda updates or stages. It would be nice to have a zedla's castle or gerudo desert/ruins or even. Or a water level, theres so many places to choose from. Goron mountain, thats god, and it should have actual gorons in it rolling at the brawlers

Not many mario stages either. I like mario kart and sunshine, but I would also like to see a different version of peach's castle, maybe on a different place, or the first painting of super mario 64 and have the bom-omb king in there for good measure. Luigi's mansion would be awesome, it could have ghosts that tackle you like pit's winger soldiers for his final smash. Yeah, they could hover there, to give you a chance to see them, move slower to give you a real chance at dodging them and do more damage.

And luigi could also be an update with his good old poltergust, and it should suck people and ghosts us and launched them out or contain them while doing damage. Why didnt they make another luigi game, I liked mansion.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!

i have to be right one time

item- regular item/AT

music Mario

how to play -air dodging

sill are not right!!!:mad::mad:

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing for different things.
it wont be a stage of course though.

Assist Trophy - Something Zelda or Mario Like.
Veteran Fighter - Capt. Falcon or Luigi
Newcomer - Krystal or Miciah [From Fire Emblem, I stink at the spelling]
Item - Mario related
how to play - something dumb.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Last week, the character was announced on Thursday, with their moveset announced the Friday following.

I'd like to see Dojo get into that habit: releasing characters on a set day of the week. So (this is more of a hope than a prediction, but) I predict that tomorrow will be a character announcement (hopefully)

Top Bottom