• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Florida

イーグランツ
alright its sent.

so anyway, on topic.. uh.... um..... peach ftw?
You guys are never on topic, haha. So there's no need to worry.
So is this thread replacing "What's Going On with Smashboards.com?". Looks that way.
Anywho, Monday will be a stage, Mario Circuit.
YHES!!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm guessing either a stage(hopefully Mario Circuit), a How to Play(maybe crawling),or an AT(hopefully a character that some people wanted to be a PC,disappointing some people)

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm expecting a double character update this week for the sheer fact of getting the Earthbound symbol shown last week and because we still need to see Peach. So, the double character update would have to be Earthbound/Mother character and Peach.

As for tomorrow, a stage or how to play would be suitable.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I can't imagine Diddy Kong as an AT. I mean, honestly, he's not really known for much besides his cartwheel... and that needs to be implemented into his PLAYABLE CHARACTER MODEL!

So what I'm saying is... he doesn't have enough moves to be an AT. lol.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i can't believe people posted in here during the weekend. i mean what's there to talk about? usually this thread jumps during the few hours before the update...

well, let's get back on topic...i'm gonna have to say peach everyday until she finally shows up on the site...

IT'LL HAPPEN!!

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
i can't believe people posted in here during the weekend. i mean what's there to talk about? usually this thread jumps during the few hours before the update...

well, let's get back on topic...i'm gonna have to say peach everyday until she finally shows up on the site...

IT'LL HAPPEN!!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day! :D

... Providing it's not digital...

I agree though. Peach FTW.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
I'll bet you 20 cookies we get two stage updates this week.
Sorry, I only have one s'more. And yeah I'm gonna pray for at least one character, one stage, and (I'll get a little dangerous here) an AT. If it's a character it'll probably be peach (as I said before) or another "veteran" like ness etc. If it's a stage, it might be a mushroom kingdom stage. If it's an AT who the heck can guess! And if it IS a char tomorrow we might get a stage to match that new char on Tuesday. Or I could just be a s'more with a bunch of crackpot ideas...

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I say we will get an Earthbound related character, because of the Franklin Badge friday. I hope the rumors are true that Mother 3 things will be included in the game and that Brawl will "spoil" the game. Because if this is true then that pretty much means...well...*points to sig*

:DDDDD

EDIT: Post 666! Don't fail be now, Satan! Gimme Lucas!

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Holy pancakes Super Smash Master! That was your 666th post! :demon: MUWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Anyway its kind of funny how all of us (including me) are reading so far into this since chances are they probably just put a bunch of game features in a hat, pull one out and say "OK thats what we're doing for the update tomorrow."

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Ok week prediction(in no particular order):

Notice -> Japan's release date + something small for other countries
Character -> Peach
How to play -> Something Dumb
Assist Trophy -> Something Dumb/Unimportant
Stage -> Mario Kart

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I wouldn't hold my breath for Peach. Sakurai hasn't even done profiles on Metaknight or Snake yet.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wouldn't hold my breath for Peach. Sakurai hasn't even done profiles on Metaknight or Snake yet.
Nor will he. I'd bet my money that Peach will come long before Metaknight and Snake, because she is already confirmed, and she is a veteran, and the artwork has been made for her.

As for tommorrow, however, I'll say Ness, because that's been my guess since before this thread even started. And now that the Franklin badge has been posted, my vigor for posting the "Ness Guess" has been renewed.

Ness for Monday 8/13!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Woot for Metroid Prime 3 downloads 2m!!!!!!

JGTC

Smash Cadet
Ridley as an AT.
If I were serious, this board would crash from inflammation.

My real bet-An item that can be used as a melee weapon.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Nor will he. I'd bet my money that Peach will come long before Metaknight and Snake, because she is already confirmed, and she is a veteran, and the artwork has been made for her.

As for tommorrow, however, I'll say Ness, because that's been my guess since before this thread even started. And now that the Franklin badge has been posted, my vigor for posting the "Ness Guess" has been renewed.

Ness for Monday 8/13!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Woot for Metroid Prime 3 downloads 2m!!!!!!
How has Peach been more confirmed than Snake or Meta? Metaknight appears on many of the screenshots on the Dojo AND he's been known to be in the game since it's first trailer, but he hasn't been given a profile yet. Same with Snake. All we've seen of Peach is a 5 sec video and a screenshot.

And what artwork are you talking about??

If anything Peach is LESS likely to be given a profile before the other two.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
At least I'll be able to listen to Youko's podcast to keep me awake.I wish it was 3 hours long though.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Peach FTW. I'm hoping for tomorrow, but it's unlikely. Definitely this week, though. =)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hopefully something good will come up. At least an assist trophy if not a character. or a mode. Hopefully not another how to play unless it explains how exactly Final Smashes work. Wait... that's it! It could be a Final Smash Update! (perhaps for Ike?)

Weed

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go for Falcon tonight, if I know how Sakurai thinks (which I don't), he should be holding off on Peach for at least a couple more days.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Glover, for sure. WHO ELSE COULD TRULY RIVAL MASTER HAND?

Or Peach, I guess.

Or "How To Play: Wavedash".

Top Bottom