• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
june 23rd? Yukon? *ahem* stand down coty, i got this.

now could somebody please tell me what the hell is going on on all these dates?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Looks like Im going all over oklahoma for this. And since Im not 18 yet (****), I will take you with me chris, youll be my gardian (****). Im going jiggs against you chris, and Im taking the pablo approach to getting better. I havent played since saturday/sunday so Im hoping Ive gotten better some magical way.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
sorry i meant to say when does the shindig at irish's plalce end??? ...memo do think i acutlly read if i read stuff

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if you show up in norman you'll be wasting gas money, babac.
i need that 75 bucks because my cell phone just broke. so i'm be in super saiyan mode.
SSJ Hazy? yep.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. You guys... You all forgot about the baddest Luigi in OK. No, not Ferro De Lupe... NO, not Coty's hackneyed Weege...Yeah, that's right, ME! I told you beeyotches about this tourney, and I'll be ****ed if I'm giving it up to you suckas.

So, I guess I'll have to settle for 2nd Place behind Chris... No, Babac, I'm not letting you win.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok babac if the IG isnt band at McDonalds...im ****in GOIN!!! lol btw my tourny has no time limit...it ends when it ends...or when people just cant afford anything anymore...:)

wut?

Smash Apprentice
hey if nothing is going on the 16th or the 30th smashfest at my house which day would best and i might be able to go to irish dudes

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
EVERYONE THAT IS GOIN TO MY MOORES TOURNY PM ME TO VERIFY IT AS WELL AS WAT YOUR BRINGIN....u might wanna bring money to cuz we poor and cant afford to support that much...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
smash fest at my house this month free food and smash or next month wahts ever easyer just tell me

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can go to your thing on Sunday, Irish. After this ACT, I'm going to be hitting the leisures with full force.

And wut?, as far as I'm concerned, the 16th would probably be best. But that's just my take.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol dude...i had it but now no one i know uses it...i use myspaceim...that help...yahoo...and msn...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Since Im not 18, I cant go to that tourny and neither of my parents want to stay with me while Im there. I might not be able to go to any smashfests since Im saving up for 0C3/OHSNAP3/trip to Houston. Yah, Im working a lot right now, the people at the Marriot still need to get back to me.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
kool ill post directions ...................................now! i live in edmond kelly park 1015 w. neptune rd gt is aficaly going i hope alot shall come just not to many p.s there will be food 150 th post wooooooo

SabakU_13

Smash Rookie
yay. i like food.

Im going and if it gets cancelled i may just have to be somewhat upset, then get gradually less angry as the hour goes on.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
....perhaps somebody other than Wut? should post directions... people that can't spell+giving directions= a very bad day.

if this is sunday... i can be there... except ill be leaving at about 6 to head to tulsa... tournament there at around 8...

and ill be bringing a setup with me, btw... tv, cube and all...

SabakU_13

Smash Rookie
Seriously though, we need as many people as possible to show up so this thing can go off without a hitch. If it gets cancelled due to lack of participants i will be so very sad. Please show up. I can't express my emotions properly because I,m not allowed to use caps.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Jeez FINE, Ill try and be there. I really need to make money to pay for OHSNAP3/0C3, so if Im not there, then you should assume that Im working.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
thats because u spam down b and downward air p.s ganon is a *** he gets betten by a blond headed flamer

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
aight thats cool and...Sid* lol but ya dudes get as many peeps t show up at sids noobs or not we need atleast 2 more setups not countin omegas...cant wait...and o btw.. sabaku...the ice climbers are ****in AMAZING

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well Chris won the tourny, what a surprise.
Lol Peach is gay lol.

But yeah, that tournament was actually pretty fun. Anyway, some time after you all left, while I was casually ****** the commoners one of the staff members asked me about what could have been improved on, and told me some stuff about MGC, and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow at Sid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom