• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
O_o...

that video reminds me... "there's always somebody worse"... than andy, lol

in other news... is anybody going to the tulsa monthly other than myself and the zombie penguin?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Too many noobs and scrubs *cough*coty*cough* are going to be there, not worth it for a 2 hour drive.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm prolly gonna be able to make the Tulsa monthly, seeing as how I have family in Tulsa. Dunno for sure yet though.

Anyway. When I reach Smash Zen I usually don't say a word. I don't always reach it though.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i agree with babac.

and when im playing ay my peak i am also usually silent.

until i die. then ill usually say oops. seems like the more i talk the worse i do....

Shade_

Smash Ace
What the.... i come back on after a week and my thread is gone?!?! Booo!!! Lame!! I dont care if it laged the site, it had ALL of OK's history from when we were cocky noobs, to how we are cocky better noobs!

Man someone sure is a fruit cake...

Anyway, i was thinking about changing my name to silhoette. I was watching an anime and saw this girls silhoette and then thought that silhette sounded cool. So yah i might change it.

Anything new happening?

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow welcome to 2 weeks ago...

also you still spelled silhouette wrong...

and lol at bryan calling the wrong number

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, I guess that's why some black guy picked up when I tried calling you at TD, since I was calling the wrong number even then, lol...

But dammit, stop being sick at ******** times :ohwell:

Also: Shade, do you think that you'd be able to come over to Smash tomorrow after your Japanese class, and then your mom could pick you up later or something? I'm having withdrawals :x

Gravity

Smash Ace
it appears to be.

also wtf, pal version of ssbm runs at 50 frames per second. wtf. no wonder theres massive european di...they have an ENTIRE fiftieth of a second to do stuff...we are limited to a mere sixtieth...

anyone who knows about ssb, why can ness request a different level if its saffron city?
theres obviously some advantage against him there, but i cant think of it

Shade_

Smash Ace
maybe, but my mom is going to pick aika up after japanese class as well, so i dont think that she is going to want to go to edmond to pick up aika, and then go home only to go back to edmond and pick me up later.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
The game mechanics of SSB are so slow and floaty. I don't feel like I have much control over my characters. And rolling pretty much just gives your opponent a free hit on you. Dash dancing is also clunkier.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
once I find my "center" for lack of a better term, i start thinking to myself alot more. Like i can ***** about "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT" when i'm playing normal, but once i stop talking i've basically become fry after 100 coffees.

Kuni, just tell aika to go to zinths house and your problem is solved.

Gravity

Smash Ace
hmm actually znith, i can probably smash at your house probably at 6:30 to 10:30 or so, or maybe overnight...but i cant do it right after school

keyword: probably

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/Snips_Ex/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

Gravity

Smash Ace

anyway yeah gt i am. assuming my mom says yes since i havent asked yet...

she probably will though

po pimpus

Smash Ace
anyone else want to come to my house on sunday? since i can't do **** saturday, i moved the get together to sunday at 1. come if you'd like.
Alex, I MIGHT(big emphasis on MIGHT) be able to come by Sunday. I should have the day off, but my job has been screwing me out of anything Smash-related lately. If I can, expect me around 2pm or so.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Kuni that is the gayest name since Kai, keep Shade. Or start a new account named what ever the hell gay name it was.

Thats a gay *** name man, for real. For Real.

I MIGHT be working on saturday, Ill let you guys know tomorrow morning.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Anyway, i was thinking about changing my name to silhoette. I was watching an anime and saw this girls silhoette and then thought that silhette sounded cool. So yah i might change it.
Woah, holy ****, I just now noticed this.

What do I think? Let me put it this way:

There aren't enough particles in the universe to constitute the length of the ellipsis that is my response to that.

GG.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Woah, holy ****, I just now noticed this.

There aren't enough particles in the universe to constitute the length of the ellipsis that is my response to that.

GG.

...basically, i just had that exact experience... AND response

sil-hoe-ette?... not very fitting, but i guess... again, you should download firefox... it has built in spell check.

Gravity

Smash Ace
that reminds me...he was at my house once. typing comments on someones emospace, and he misspelled a word, and since i have Firefox it underlined it. i said, look at that red line, it means you spelled it wrong.
his words were something along the lines of "Whoa, how does your internet do that?"

also lol, emospaces's spelling suggestion was spacewomen.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
All this talk of smashing every which where...I'm a maybe-leaning-yes for Sunday at Alex's now but for anyone else, if you are going to be playing (anytime) and want a new face I'm up for it. Just PM me for my Cell # if you want.

Gravity

Smash Ace
babac, are you working tomorrow?

zinth, i CAN come over tonight. i probably will if its ok.

assuming babac isnt working, do you want a ride GT? if you dont say anything ill assume that you do. so be ready around 12 pm ish...

alright he apparently isnt working, but change the pickup time to about 12:45 to 1...so well get tehre at like 1 30 or so...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
kuni, a helpful word of advice would be do NOT pick your own name.

besides:
silhouette=feminine version of shade

tell that 1 girl that wants you to train her to go by that.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i feel so leftout not knowing anything after my long unknowing absence....whats been goin on everyone? the irish dude is BACK!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, well my house is kinda flooded, so as for now.

ALL PLANS TOMORROW ARE CANCELED, I WILL BE BACK TO ANNOUNCE THE NEWS AS THEY HAPPEN.

Rasta's house, Live, Local, Latebreaking, giving you the news with Rasta 24/7, or never if Im feeling lazy about it.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
babac, are you working tomorrow?

zinth, i CAN come over tonight. i probably will if its ok.

assuming babac isnt working, do you want a ride GT? if you dont say anything ill assume that you do. so be ready around 12 pm ish...

alright he apparently isnt working, but change the pickup time to about 12:45 to 1...so well get tehre at like 1 30 or so...
We apparently can't go to babac's...
but it'd be cool if we could do SOMETHING.
I'll be ready if you guys come up with something to do...
Or even if you don't.

|
V lmao

Shade_

Smash Ace
Pff, fine i'll stick to shade. Hmm i need a new name though...

What would you guys think would be fitting then?

And roster, what does it mean that if your circumsized you last longer? Andy woulnt tell me, andy and a few of my other friends said go ask a girl, and i think thats a bad idea.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
kuni, i think a girl would know better than a guy for something like that. Ask a girl at school, i'm sure they'd know.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
ok kuni from now on never listen to andy, lol, he will bring about your ruin

aight people... tomorrow SOMEBODY needs to be able to play =/

andy, bryan? anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom