• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Heh, Husband's Marth reminds me of mine: imperfect and not up to standard. But it's all good. And the Marth in that video should have beaten that scrub Link. He woulda won if he was wearing red. Lawl.

Anway, Rob$'s Sheik is crazy: this fight is so nuts.

Also, Alex, hardcore people learn characters on their own :cool:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
also, Leon Kennedy beat link in that video, let's leave probability out of it.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Too Good!!

EDIT: Wow, this could be considered spam.
Anyways, Link still survived multiple ***** slaps in that vid,
bullet< ***** slaps
The only reason peach lost is because she didn't dsmash!

Gravity

Smash Ace
ill gladly be samus and cc to dsmash...

also i recommend learning characters on your own, with perhaps a few pointers from people and stuff.

my samus waws taught to me entirely by shade, and as such is extremely predictable, atleast to shade...

im (trying) to learn jiggs on my own, and falcon too, since samus doesnt always cut it, as indicated by my constantly descending rank in power rankings...i remember when i was third....

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
gravity, don't worry about ranking. I went down in them and everyone says i've gotten better.

If that tape is made, pablo has to be bowser or pikachu.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Now i know what kind of people got the idea to make "soul plane".

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
That is some funny crap. What was going through their minds when they came up with that video.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Well Oklahoma, I am back and I guess the thread changed. So when are the next couple of smash gatherings (major or minor) that are gonna be happening? I'm anxious to finally get into this.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
w00t. found out acting competition is this thursday and friday...meanng i get2 days off of school AND i can smash this weekend. booyah. if a few people want to come to norman on saturday, i'm cool with that. AEGIS members are encouraged to attend.

edit: also, i noticed soething interesting while playing smash. luigi>doc
so, yeah. and i suck with yoshi so i quit using him.
i'm not switching from doc to luigi...well, i am in a sense, but only because

luigi is a fun character...with ganon...and cfalc...and marth.

for the time being i am a pure sheik player. take that ice climbers!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so, it's either babac's or alex's. I choose babac's because...Well, geographical conveniences really.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
My lineup is Marth, Fox, Sheik, Falco, and Pikachu. Marth is the main dish, with Fox on the side, and just a hint of the others. And then I use all the remaining character as fun characters, and I'll usually use Mewtwo or Falcon as appetizers. I don't even practice with them, but I think that it's more fun that way. I've actually been trying to stay away from practicing against CPUs in general, but I think that I'll need to brush up on the spacies' techs. And, it's always fun to **** level 1s with Marth.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Alright Alex, it's your turn to have the PV kids(or at least me) go to your house. :)

Also, I suck with Luigi, and Sabu's pisses me off to no end. >.<

Also also, Peach is a funner character to play that I thought possible, even though I still pretty much suck with her, meaning I accidently kill myself at least once a match by trying to roll away from the comp near the edge and end up doing an air dogde over the side for some reason. >.>

Also also also, My Falco tech skill has improved quite a bit, shine timing after l-cancel is still slightly off, but other than that I believe I have improved quite a bit. Now I just need to work on the mindgames portion of my Falco. And I think my spacing with Marth has gotten quite a bit better, I am hitting with tippers more than before, but not by a lot :(

Gravity

Smash Ace
here goes my 5 course meal:samus, jiggs, falcon, g&w, and raep.

its only 4, falcon and g&w arent really serious characters either, but i like using them. and i suck with jiggs. so that leaves samus.

also, im pretty sure im going to babacs already, so i cant alex. plus it takes less gas to get there...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I think that Po Pimpus should invent warp pipes. Then he wouldn't have to work as much, since he'd instantly acquire the world coin supply in doing so. And then I could go to more places to play Smash lolz.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i didn't even know babac was having anything at his house. i never hear about/am never invited to these things, so i have no idea when to hold something myself. but yeah, PV kids are invited to come over. it may have to start mid afternoon instead of morning though (like 1pm), we'll see.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
He's not really having a thing at his house, but just like Andy, maybe Gt, and I are gonna go over there, since we're generally Smash-deprived.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Do you think your parents will let you go Dylan? My mom said that if there is nothing going on Saturday she will let us go, but when she drops us off she will go inside and meet Alex so we can stay.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know for sure yet but my dad said possibly, which is better than a no. We'll see. Should have an answer by wednesday or thursday for the latest, or maybe tomorrow. Hell I don't know.

Also, my new roster of characters is: (Main) Falco, (Secondaries) Marth and Peach.

I'll probably stick with those three for a while, but I might try picking up Fox sometime down the road. Maybe.... Anyways, sleep time. School starts back up tomorrow. Ugh...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
omg pablo is rubbing off on everybody... nobody will know who they play in like a week...

shame pablo!

/sigh, i guess ill go to memphis myself... oh well.. more money for me :-D, lol

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I dont set up ANYTHING. Alex, its not that your never invited or TOLD about these things, if you clearly read on past posts I say nothing about having people over or holding anything. They just wished to come to my house to play and I said Ok. I have a soft spot for turning people down, so if you want to come over, you are more than welcome too (especially Coty, he is welcome any time at my house even if Im on vacation).

In some news, I MIGHT be working this saturday, I dunno, Ill let you guys know soon. If Im not, its all good and you are more than welcome to come over alex. This is NOT a smashfest and anybody that wants to come over has to be there after 1pm and leave before 9pm. Reason why is because my dad said no more smashfests, but if you guys just so happen to be over, then its all cool.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I dont set up ANYTHING. Alex, its not that your never invited or TOLD about these things, if you clearly read on past posts I say nothing about having people over or holding anything. They just wished to come to my house to play and I said Ok. I have a soft spot for turning people down, so if you want to come over, you are more than welcome too (especially Coty, he is welcome any time at my house even if Im on vacation).

In some news, I MIGHT be working this saturday, I dunno, Ill let you guys know soon. If Im not, its all good and you are more than welcome to come over alex. This is NOT a smashfest and anybody that wants to come over has to be there after 1pm and leave before 9pm. Reason why is because my dad said no more smashfests, but if you guys just so happen to be over, then its all cool.
ha, that's not exactly what i meant. don't worry, i don't feel like a loner. thanks for reassuring me, though :)

PV kids look like they are planning on invading norman sat. anyway, so i'll be training with them if things work out right. and maybe scud, but i never talk to him anymore.

P_w_T

Smash Rookie
Yeeaaah alex if we ARE able to come over to your house or ANYONE ELSES it might just maybe be a good idea to get someone's phone number. I mean seriously it was kinda boring waiting for reno and ismashedyourmom(sorry i forgot your name) at McDonalds not having either of their phone numbers. The only reason i recognized alex is because of his nosering.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
If my parents go somewhere for a long time, I might be able to sneak over for a bit Babac >.>. But yeah, trig is gay -_-. Akasuna(sorry don't remember your real name ^^;.) if you need any help with Peach feel free to ask lol. I'm thinking about making a sub-crew consisting of just Peach players, but yeah, we'll see :laugh:.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Is anyone else going to go to Alex's, because even though it's fun getting ***** by Alex, I would like to face other people too.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about making a sub-crew consisting of just Peach players, but yeah, we'll see :laugh:.
That team will be TOO GOOD...
Seriously, that'll be the team name.

I've realized why the Gt Combo actually works sometimes,
Whenever I successfully perform counter, the person counter has a wtf moment
and in that moment I wd towards them and fsmash.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know what to ask for help on Kos-Mos, since I haven't used her against anyone yet. I'm sure I need a ton of improvement though, so after Alex owns my Peach saturday I'll know what advice to ask for :) Oh, and BTW my name is Dylan.

Kos-Mos, you should come to Alex's to. Or did you say you were going to Babac's? Eh, whatever. As long as at least one other person would want to/will be there saturday I'll be happy, because as Auddy said, getting owned by Alex is fun and all, but playing vs some other people is fun to.

Also, now that you have revealed the secret to the GT combo no one will fall for it because they will know that a wtf moment will lead to fsmash so they will no longer have it. Or maybe I just made that all up. Who knows? I sure as hell don't :laugh:

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
shanx combo ftw.

Chris, you had better go to babac's. I haven't even SEEN you since ohsnap 2.

...And just because 20 people show up at babac's it does NOT make it a smashfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom