• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, plans are BACK!! 4-5pm is now the resulting time. Billy, youre more than welcome to come over whenever because youre family practically.

Seriously, dont come till like 4-5pm.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
tell that 1 girl that wants you to train her to go by that.
Hey, I was the one who was gonna train her. For Shade to apprentice her would be blasphemy. Phah. However, Smash has disappeared from her mind for the time being, due to... circumstances.

Pff, fine i'll stick to shade. Hmm i need a new name though...
Errr... you'll stick to the name Shade, but you need a new name? :dizzy:

What would you guys think would be fitting then?
"Shade the Vacuous."

And roster, what does it mean that if your circumsized you last longer? Andy woulnt tell me, andy and a few of my other friends said go ask a girl, and i think thats a bad idea.
ROFLMAOXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, in all seriousness...

Shanx's advice is really the best way to go about this.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Snap, you guys are playing today? How late? I could leave in a little over an hour or so if you guys want some fresh meat.

Edit: And if it's alright with the host, of course.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
rasta's house, somebody that knows his adress can give plasman directions, i don't know the exact adress though, sorry.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Well I have no idea if anyone will get online in time or not, but I'm gonna be heading out for now. For anyone that does get on: just leave the information here and I'll be sure and check back into this site often enough and see if there's any time left.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this new layout is pissing me off -_-

Haha, GT you aren't that bad of a teammate. You only killed me twice out of like 5 games on trainning day when we were teaming. I killed you at least once a match :laugh: My teamwork is better now though.

Gravity vs Auddy for title of "Gayest Samus in Oklahoma"! That match needs to happen at the next smashfest/monthly. Eh, I dunno. Auddy's Samus isn't really that annoying, I just hate floaty people with good recoveries, unless I'm using them :p

Maliceschaos

Smash Cadet
OMFG!!! what is the **** playing and why the hell do i stare at a yellow rat on my screen. For the love of god its torture. on the side note grav your samus goes beyond gay, almost to the point of the ******** background.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
The lil get-together yesterday was fun.

Kuni, that 10:21 match with my jiggs and your samus was the gayest match and longest match that I have ever played.

Teams with GT= instant loss.

Coty still ***** jigglypuff.

Pablo, bo-bombs and stickfaces for the win.

Andy, youre just gay, I should have chose jigglypuff but I was determined to beat you with fox.

Bryan, stop cussing so much and kuni isnt THAT good, every match I got him down to one stock...and his all always tipped me and I died. YOU 2 stocked me one match (**** FoD) so, if you think about it, you should be able to beat him. Hes kinda predictable...

I guess thats all, Im probably forgetting somebody, but oh well.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
I don't really mind the Poke World Forums. It's a nice change of scenery for once. I particularly like the cursor. Also, you guys suck for being able to play with someone and all. Seriously, though, how was it? good? good.

Big New's Today! One of my sisters got accepted into OU! So she's gonna be going there some time in the fall, I think. Hey, maybe with her there that could mean I'll have more chances to be up there in Norman and play whoever is near.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Bryan, stop cussing so much and kuni isnt THAT good, every match I got him down to one stock...and his all always tipped me and I died. YOU 2 stocked me one match (**** FoD) so, if you think about it, you should be able to beat him. Hes kinda predictable...
Well see, that's just it. Logically, I SHOULD be able to beat him, but I can't (well, at least not with the consistency that I'd like in certain matchups; I did beat his Samus, after all). It's like he specifically counters me or something. Kinda like how PC Chris ***** Mew2King. If I'd get to play against him more often, I'd probably be able to adapt to his style, but I don't, and thus it's a problem, especially if I run into him during a tournament.

But yes, that small get-together was pretty fun.

And lol people, learn to take a joke. It's April Fools, I think it's funny, if not for its ridiculousness (omg, I just found out that I've been spelling "ridiculous" wrong for all this time :urg:), and it's only gonna last for a day or so. If the music gets annoying (which is understandable), turn the sound down. And, it was probably McFox's idea.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this argument about Kuni's playing reminds of rock paper scissors
Just because rock beats scissors and scissors beats paper, doesn't mean that rock beats paper as well.

Also, the only time teaming with me doesn't mean instant loss is when it's the first match OR friendly fire is off (PRO)
lol

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
bryan, don't just strive to beat kuni. Trust me, you don't want to go down that route. Then you'll be able to beat kuni no problem, but everyone else will beat your ***. Like how i can beat paemon, babac, and jeff alot of the time, because i've played them so much i can anticipate what they'll do next. Unfortunately, i can't beat anyone else that well. But i did get kuni with the shanx combo. Also, he ken combo'd me and i came back.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i have to add to this...

bryan, ive been playing smash with my best friend chucky for two years... at first he was a lot better than me, one day we played for about fourteen hours, you know how many times i won that day? once...

two years later, i still cant beat him, i can beat people he cant, but i cant beat him... some people just counter others... if you get to where you can beat chris every time and you still ose to kuni, will it bother you? probably not. so dont worry about it..

and yes i still **** jigglypuff, lol :-D

P_w_T

Smash Rookie
I really miss the smashboards at my house because my internet's down. : ( So I have to check on them at school. But anyways, dylan and auddy please check with your parents if y'all could come over to my house on saturday

Gravity

Smash Ace
i have nothing better to say so i will say this.

kevins pictures he draws are creepy.
he draws a woman without clothes but, without nipples..or anythinh else...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Who else is waiting for the mods to go "APRIL FOOLS!!" and give us our thread back at 10,001 posts today?

Im still pissed about that.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
no no, they wouldn't do something like that. Drew would have given us back our thread yesterday then today he'd be like APRIL FOOLS!

Gravity

Smash Ace
who is officially the leader of the crew "The Spartans"?

also how do i convert .m4v to .wmv or some other file windows movie maker supports?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Chris is the leader, if he's out, then its Kuni, if hes out, then its Paemon, if hes out, then Its me, if Im out, then I guess we forfeit.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Too late, i already declared myself leader, thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom