• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
****, there might be a plus to using bowser. I still wanna see snake's super smash move.
He probably slits his opponent's throat and then smokes a cigarette, like he did to Mario in that one comic.

Also, wut? was doing the oldschool Batman theme, except replacing "Batman" with "Dokkoise."

****, I guess I really am the official wut? translator -_-

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
that's not right, nah nah nah nah nah nah is when you're teasing some one. The batman theme is "Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh"

wut?

Smash Apprentice
nope its nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah batman batman ..gosh! i checked wiki p.s gt hates ff VII

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
just letting everyone know that I still plan on letting you guys over. I think ive got PMs from about 5 of you about it so thats fine. I dont want to put my address publicly here i've sent a PM to each of you. This will be tomorrow, Thursday the 5th starting at 3pm.

PM me if anyone else wants directions or whatever.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Well, seeing as i dont have a game to practice with, ive been messing around with my controller, and have developed an entirely new way of handling it.

I wont divulge any details now, but once i master it, prepare to be amazed.

-edit- i found a spare copy of smash under my desk lol. since getting better tech skill is more important than this new controller wielding style that only pablo knows about, i may have to postpone learning it.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
So apparently Link has a new Smash attack.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic04/basic04_070705d-l.jpg

Judging by the context of the update and the two videos released which show his up smash and forward smash from Melee, it might be a down smash. Though I'm not sure if the charge animation really looks like it's going to be something downward. It also looks a little like Roy's counter but I'm not holding my breath.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
SNAP! It looks like link might have a counter this time around. which renders his shield almost useless.

*crosses fingers* C'mon megaman x

Gravity

Smash Ace
i cant stop thinking what snakes final smash is gonna be...he might summon a metal gear to rain missiles and bullets on the stage...or possibly some long string of CQC attacks...who knows...they better but snake on that site soon.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys, I just found out about this crazy new thing in SSBB...
It's called a smash attack, wierd right?
And then there're Tilt's wtf does that mean
Its all got something to do with the shteeck
Have you guys heard about this?
Who moves the stick when they press A?
noobs

Anyways, I don't think that in that screenshot Link is the one your supposed to notice,
I think SAMUS is doing one of her smash attacks and Link is doing some sort of dodge...

800th post FTW
*crosses fingers* C'mon Sonic

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys, I just found out about this crazy new thing in SSBB...
It's called a smash attack, wierd right?
And then there're Tilt's wtf does that mean
Its all got something to do with the shteeck
Have you guys heard about this?
Who moves the stick when they press A?
noobs

Anyways, I don't think that in that screenshot Link is the one your supposed to notice,
I think SAMUS is doing one of her smash attacks and Link is doing some sort of dodge...

800th post FTW
*crosses fingers* C'mon Sonic
I don't think it's a dodge since both have that typical flash of light signaling this is a move you can charge/this is a smash.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
but...but...but...miles is my favorite :(
As much as I hate to admit it,
If Sonic is in Brawl then Tails or Shadow (clone most likely) will be a shoe in
Most especially Tails :(
But Shadow would be pretty cool, as long as he's not luigified (i.e. he doesn't get a gun)

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
thanks for coming everyone. Let me know if youre bringing a bunch of people next time, that was almost too many people >.<

anywya, someone left a third party controller and a portable CD player. they are now mine

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dudesif sonic goes in then it will most likely be tales or knuckles(sonics rival) seriously they haveto have knuckles if sonic....im kinda aimin for MegaMan myself...that and Toad
btw tire...u dumb...1.no smash this wknd in moore...2.i live in a effin trailer!!!i cant host...3.ill b in ninnikah..dont ask were that is cuz even if i told u you couldnt find it

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
dudesif sonic goes in then it will most likely be tales or knuckles(sonics rival) seriously they haveto have knuckles if sonic....im kinda aimin for MegaMan myself...that and Toad
btw tire...u dumb...1.no smash this wknd in moore...2.i live in a effin trailer!!!i cant host...3.ill b in ninnikah..dont ask were that is cuz even if i told u you couldnt find it
it's ninnekah...with an E
my sister went to USAO in chickasha; she had a couple friends there from Minco, too, so i know that area alright.

i don't know why you're going to such a small place. batcave?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude u gotta b the only one who knows were that is. i didnt even know were it was till yesterday. my girlfriend used to live there and we are goin to stay there for the night with her friends.... so umm ya...the bat cave

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mega Man is the ****. I remember how I was obsessed with it as a kid, yet no one seemed to know about it.

Also, I had KishPrime move the "Injun House Tourny" thread into the Southwest.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
ummm josh shadow is sonics rivle and megaman sucks ***
shadow IS sonic's rivle, but knuckles is sonic's rival. Also, knuckles was in the series before sonic got stupid.

Also, megaman was the ****. Don't you ever say otherwise.

Honestly, i never played the original megaman, only the megaman X's.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
huh? u better stfu b! u dumb like rock i swear i might as well ban you from the tournys bc u say dumb stuff. htf do u not know knuckles if ****in sonics greatest rival, knuckles was the ****

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
*holds irish back like in the movies* No irish, don't do it. It's not worth....what the hell am i saying? GO FOR THE KIDNEYS!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I think megaman COULD be in brawl, but it would not be the upgraded Megaman X
As for sonic, if he's in tails will be in, and maybe knux and/or shadow...

"htf do u not know knuckles if ****in sonics greatest rival, knuckles was the ****"

Knux USED to be sonic's "rival" you *******es
In Sonic & Knuckles...
Until the end of the game anyways
Besides, I'd consider that to be more of an enemy rather than a rival, but that's just me...
PS: "if" huh...

Josh, "u dumb like rock"

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
knuckles was sonic's rival in:

the television show (Sonic Underground)
the comic book (until knuckles got HIS OWN **** COMIC BOOK WHICH SHADOW WILL NEVER HAVE...plus, i own a copy)
sonic 3D
sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Adventure (1st one...dreamcast FTW)
Sonic the movie

also, he's an echidna, not ANOTHER hedgehog. i mean, SRSLY, VARIETY plz??? amy, cream, that alligator and everyone else is another animal, wassup with shadow? what a poser. plus, hasn't an evil hedgehog already been done before? anyone remember sonic R? there was metal sonic.

not to mention knuckles GUARDS the master emerald. that's even more badass than sonic himself.

so there, i'm pretty sure that arguement is closed. i grew up on sonic and megaman, many of us did...guess wut? is too young. he's also too ******** anyway >.>

point being...
i picked up pikachu.
just so everyone knows.

edit: ^ best picture EVER

chibit89

Smash Cadet
Vegafuse,

so no smash on sunday in mooore? im actually off monday so ****, maybe we can get together @ park's or even my place. let me know what u up to today.

also this invitation is also open to others that like to play:
smash, 3rd strike, mvc2, GG AC, and checkers

i'm located s.okc/moore

405-640-9065

-also, i work in Duncan, I know what Ninnekah is! it makes me think of a bad word tho.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lmao ah how happy it makes me feel when we all agree on how dumb huh? is..brings a tear to my eye...
wow 2 people know were it is. im shocked

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
knuckles was sonic's rival in:

the television show (Sonic Underground)
the comic book (until knuckles got HIS OWN **** COMIC BOOK WHICH SHADOW WILL NEVER HAVE...plus, i own a copy)
sonic 3D
sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Adventure (1st one...dreamcast FTW)
Sonic the movie

also, he's an echidna, not ANOTHER hedgehog. i mean, SRSLY, VARIETY plz??? amy, cream, that alligator and everyone else is another animal, wassup with shadow? what a poser. plus, hasn't an evil hedgehog already been done before? anyone remember sonic R? there was metal sonic.

not to mention knuckles GUARDS the master emerald. that's even more badass than sonic himself.

so there, i'm pretty sure that arguement is closed. i grew up on sonic and megaman, many of us did...guess wut? is too young. he's also too ******** anyway >.>

point being...
i picked up pikachu.
just so everyone knows.

edit: ^ best picture EVER
Was sonic underground the show where sonic had a brother and sister, and they had these magic medallions that turned into musical instruments. Also they were in a search for their mother. If so, i saw that show, and it was the ****.

P.S. , it wasn't megaman x that i really wanted to see, but zero.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
too young i grew up with sonic and tmnt but sonic more

and sonic and knuckles were just fighting never rivles

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
wut? the only TMNT you grew up with was the third movie. THE THIRD MOVIE!
that hardly qualifies as TMNT.
and i was 6 when Sonic 2 came out, so i don't see how you grew up on sonic either >.>

point is, smash???

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude learn how to ****in spell RIVAL*
and yes shanx thats what sonic underground was. it was the ****
dude i wanna smash so bad...but all my crew is gone...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom