• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ps3 would be awesome if sony didn't go ******** and used blue ray disks.

toooo expensive. and pointless. at least until it is made lucrative.

but hey, i have made $120 over the last 2 days doing nothing but typing data onto a computer, filing, and spending half my work time doing nothing. i like what i do there...and i like the people...it's the giving up 12 hours of my life waking up, driving to okc, working, and driving back that sucks.

anyone want health care? i can get you that ****. for a price...
(edit: i feel like ^ i'm talking to a mexican XD...wait a second...)

Gravity

Smash Ace
man, everyone gets paid more than me. recommend me some high paying jobs. chris said the library, and ill look into that. ive also heard manual labor pays high at my age.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
go to a temp agency, andy. no matter what job you get i guarantee it's 6.50 or more. if you can use a computer, or have any mental skills, you can most likely get something besides manual labor for like, frito-lay for 1 day.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
daycare...lol it gets me by...5.95....eh its worth it...btw smashville....dude...cmon u know they are going to have an animal crossing character to play now... but who...and y...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm sure that if you'd be willing to part with your soul, Satan would know of some really well paying jobs.

Why is that guy so obsessed with collecting souls, anyway? Doesn't he have enough? Or is he just a nerd?

Gravity

Smash Ace
its just like those serial killers who collect human skin...once you start you just cant stop.

or maybe its like pringles. theyre really the same thing.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
In other news, the new Harry Potter movie is ****. I think that it's the best one they've made so far.

And it's not so much being obsessed with collecting souls that's nerdy as it is being obsessed with collecting.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Collecting, does anyone have Pokemon Diamond? And then, would you happen to have a Female Kecleon you would be willing to trade. I wouldn't even need to keep it, I'd just have it make some Pokey-love and keep its baby and send you back the original.

In smash relatedness...I'm thinking about trying to pick up someone else besides my typical Link. Mario and Mewtwo jump out at me but I haven't found videos with relatively good players in them. Can anyone hook me up?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
As far as Mewtwo, there's always TAJ. Lavagolem aka ADHD is also a fairly good Mewtwo. With Mario, you can't go wrong with Eggz, or Malestrom. Definitely watch Mariotality 2. It's a good Mario combo vid and a kick *** production in general. It's probably the single best combo vid ever created for this game.

If you're really looking for new characters, you could always check out some of the high tiers. I know everyone and their mother plays Fox/Falco, Sheik, or Marth, but there's definitely no harm in seeing if they fit you. Me personally, I think my high-tiers are hot stinky garbage; I just can't get a good feel for them.
However, I suggest everyone at least give them a try at least a few times before deciding.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Ahh there is no better chracter then Cpt Falcon.... I mean who can compete with a Falcon Punch?....
I believe that
I've changed my mains to Marth and CF

And I have Diamond but I don't have a Kecleon... :/
Has anyone else seen how ridiculous all those offers on the internet are?!?!?!
They're crazy
lvl 12 Feebas for lvl 100 Manphy
WTF

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, the people on the GTS in Pokemon D/P are a bunch of ****ers. They completely **** up the entire system. It would have been better if you could have gotten different trading partner results every search, but instead, if you get three ripoffs then you're screwed. Grr, I hate people sometimes.

Hmm, we need a good Jigglypuff in OK. Hopefully Scud's Puff fits the bill.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Anyone got any good CF tips
And I don't want a link to the CF threads
The only things I've got really going for my CF are mindgames, Good Timing (gt lol) and great use (and spam) of the knee...

If your curious as to why I picked up CF
This vid is why SSBM: The Knee

Shanx

Smash Journeyman

Gravity

Smash Ace
that first song in that video...shade played it on stepmania and failed, then i full comboed it.

and yeah. whatever...

Gravity

Smash Ace
hey, i picked up peach 2 days ago GT, lets fight for 10$ with our new characters.

also, dayum, my mom has a friend whos son works at an oil feild...they expect 80 hours a week, $14 an hour and $21 overtime. thats 1400 a week...after taxes maybe 1225...

so my mom said shell look into me getting a job there. hopefully i can get it.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, peeps. I have the day off tomorrow, so who wants to Smash with the Pimpest Smasher in Oklahoma? I'll probably be pretty rusty, seeing as how I don't have a Gamecube with which to practice on, but I'll see what I can do to not suck.

One disclaimer however: My car is not yet in a decent enough condition to be driving further than 20-30 minutes from my house, so I don't think I can take any trips out of the city.

So, who's in?

Gravity

Smash Ace
Hey, peeps. I have the day off tomorrow, so who wants to Smash with the Pimpest Smasher in Oklahoma? I'll probably be pretty rusty, seeing as how I don't have a Gamecube with which to practice on, but I'll see what I can do to not suck.

One disclaimer however: My car is not yet in a decent enough condition to be driving further than 20-30 minutes from my house, so I don't think I can take any trips out of the city.

So, who's in?
theres a 100% chance i can go anywhere you can, and theres a 75% chance or so you can come here.

so if you find someplace to go hit me up, and if not ill talk to my mom and see if she cares if you come over or not.

although edmond might be over 20-30 minutes depending on where in okc you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom