• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ness Player Finder: Updated 3/21/09

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
User name/Tag: BluePSI
Region: (Atlantic North, Atlantic South, Midwest, Southwest, Pacific West, Australia, Canada, Europe, Central and South America, or International.) Europe UK
Brawl Friend code: (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) >.> don't have it right now :p
Do you go to tourneys? (Yes or No, this is to determine if you might play one of these Ness' at your local tourney, and to count how many do) no

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey guys, my name is MAO! and I'm a Ness player as well...nice to meet everyone
Welcome!

Use this thread to put down your tag information and location if you choose to. Enjoy the Ness board, we're always open to new brawlers. :)

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
User name/Tag: Rockmix
Region: Southwest
Brawl Friend code: nope
Do you go to tourneys? Yes

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
dang... this thread hasn't been posted in in forever.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Lol i didn't post in it cuz it was so old :tired:

holy crap there were a lot of ness mains back in the day.

ok
Username: PSI.kick
Tag: rAZoR or Ninja (on occasion PSI...)
Region: midwest (kansas ftw)
Brawl FC: 2707-1359-5891
tourneys: Trying to go to some when I can.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Why is it that I've never seen any atlantic south ness mains at any tournaments? come to the next holy smash for heaven's sake! So far every tournament I go to I'm the only ness main, and non of my friends wanna main him cuz they don't think they'll catch up to me o.e

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
There aren't a lot of Atl South Ness tourney goers. There aren't a lot of Ness players in the US period, lol.

Shaky lives in South Florida, he mostly attends tournies down there or in CFL I believe.

milesg2g lives in Georgia iirc so he might be at some nfl tournies, I dunno. You might have to go up there to meet with him.

I haven't traveled that much for tournies lately, but North Florida's kind of dead compared to the rest of the state so... yeah. I'm normally in Jax or Gainesville but both cities' scenes have dwindled.

Can't think of any other ones I know, I'll bet there are a few floating around though.

Be proud that you can stand out from the crowd as a Ness player, at least.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Yeah, lol. My advantage in alot of my matches is that not many people have that much experience playing a ness main with my kind of strategy. However it seems like shaky and I are always in two different places for different tournies. I'm not even sure he acknowledges my existence yet ,but then again, barely anyone does. xD

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm not even sure he acknowledges my existence yet ,but then again, barely anyone does. xD
If you place high in big tournaments for a long enough period of time, people will eventually notice. :reverse:

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
Username: Forsworn
Tag: Reach
Region: Atlantic South (South Florida)
Brawl FC: 3480-2205-0657
Tourneys: I would if the monthlies down here were on Fridays or Sundays instead of Saturdays. >_< Can't get off work on Saturdays.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Username: YarsRevengerson
Tag: U.A. (UndeadApparition)
Region: Fredericksburg, VA (Northern Virginia)
Brawl FC: 1032-0903-7365
Tourneys: Only been to one, plan on going to more in the future.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Btw, I kinda forgot to mention this a while back, but you can change that "...not yet" under my tourney status to "occassionally" now lol.

Top Bottom