• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The list is out and here is the new image. Season 11 started out with some upsets, so looking forward to what is coming next for Michigan Brawl.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
He didn't have any wins that would set him apart from the rest of C tier, and he had some loses to C tiers and unranked people.

SoulPech

Smash Master
this is the season where Sparta Kick, Lain, Bowyer, L_Cancel, Tech, and RayQuaza come back to play and all the C-Tiers will be scooted out.

Ksev will be the HM.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why did you stop in the first place?
I got caught up to where I was waiting week after week and I don't like to do wait for airing stuff so I started watching One Piece stuff and watched like 40-50 episodes of that. Now I'm watching Monogatari. After Monogatari I plan on getting back into Kill La Kill

Top Bottom