• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

SoulPech

Smash Master
they're breakfast burritos, so it's eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, rice, beans, smoke sausage season with bbq or apple glaze wrapped in a tortilla. I sometimes do corn too.

Last time I made these, KSev just said **** it and ate it w/out the eggs ( just rice and beans, lol) and everyone kept snacking on the bacon, lol.

Killer7Ksev

Smash Cadet
So at Impulse. I lost to Will in pools and beat DanTheMan. In bracket I lost to Leon and blacktwins.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah, I have things I have to do this season. Someone has to control LOE1: The Toddler Legend and I guess it's gonna have to be my :dedede: again. :yeahboi:

Oh and SK is free and needs to be exposed for his fraudulence.

:denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Pretty pumped for the 12-15 MI people going down to keep Ohio in it's place this weekend
:denzel:

Also, the theme has been determined.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Top 8 is feasible. 1/2 Ally/Zinoto. SK and LOE1 should be after but even if not likely be top 8 anyway. Then just 4 of the remainder need to beat the mishmash of OH/KY, which several already have, and how the bracket is set up.

ZTD | TECHnology

The rust is pretty much gone and I am improving yet again. I won't be broken up about it I don't perform as well I would like, but I can do some work here this weekend. I'm just going to take it one game at a time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo if you can bus down to Detroit, the white bitties do very well at the 8 Mile and John R corner. And you're from up north too, those thugs will pay top dollar for that.

:yeahboi:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yo if you can bus down to Detroit, the white bitties do very well at the 8 Mile and John R corner. And you're from up north too, those thugs will pay top dollar for that.

:yeahboi:
This area is scary.

Almost as scary as the time we went to pick up Soul at like 6 Mile and Livernois

What's The Point

Smash Master
Oblivion would really help the MI Top 8 goal.

Ally is about to win 3 tournaments so we can get $5 from him. Zinoto is about to get 2nd in 3 tournaments so that's $5 again.

To bad so many MI people paired off with not-MI people. MI Top 4 doubles would be very reasonable.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
These are the MI pure teams this weekend to my knowledge
• Ally/SK
• LOE1/Ori

As for Singles my prediction (If Shugo/Kel/Eddie don't go and Carls/MX/Mister Eric/Ralph Cecil are the only OH/KY powerhouses)

1. Ally
2. Zinoto
3/4. LOE1/SK
5. Ori
5. Stewy
7. Tech
7. KSev

Top Bottom