• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will be doing a major update this weekend to the OP, I'll be adding more tourneys and I will be creating the spreadsheet of W/Ls that will be viewable to the public but editable only by the panelists

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright guys I have started the Spreadsheet that compiles all the Wins and Losses of the currently Ranked players and those who have began their hunt for potentially getting Ranked at the end of the season. Only the Panelists can edit the spreadsheet, but it is viewable to the public. If you want your name to be on the spreadsheet, make something impressive happen next week at Michigan Masters!

Link to Spreadsheet

The Spreadsheet will also be linked in the OP of the thread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Those are the only events currently. SKTAR2, is in August, SoulPech's tourney is in July, and Stewy and I will host house tourneys probably.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ksev would be over WTP btw

also, I will be updating the spreadsheet when I get home from work. I have been kinda busy this week.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
You come back after impulse right? You'll make the cut if you try

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I had no time this weekend to update, I will update the OP and the Spreadhseet today when I am on lunch break at work

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Updated the Spreadheet, if you can tell me who you played in pools at Michigan Masters that would be awesome!

LOE1

Smash Lord
I played JTSM, that kid who's tag started with a K, and some other snake that I cant remember the name of. im so helpful aren't I?

LOE1

Smash Lord
was too lazy to find the link. the kid I played was KG92. I still don't know the snake players name lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know pools from MM aren't important but I don't wanna mis anything, I'll updated you and Oblivion's sections during my lunch break today Chris.

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol I see the names of people, but I still don't know who I played in my pool

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
That makes sense, when I skimmed through your shoutouts the first time I just saw the shoutout to KG92 where you said ggs in pools.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So whoever said this summer is dead with event was sadly wrong here is a Tournament calendar for you guys to look at (Bold = in state)

June
• 22nd - Michigan Ranbats 1, Livonia
• 29th - Get Hype 3, Kansas​

July
• 6th - KTAR 7, New Jersey - there could be a local if someone steps up I might be going to this​
• 13th - EVO/CoolStewOri_bro 4?
• 20th - #EducatedFeet, Kentucky (MI should go an body this btw)​
• 27th - AirBud, Ohio​

August
• 3rd - SKTAR 2, New Jersey​
• 10th - Michigan Ranbat 2, Livonia
• 17th - N/A​
• 24th - Michigan Ranbat 3, Livonia

There is a lot of stuff Michigan can/should go to. We have events, we just need to go to them. I would like to go to KTAR and EducatedFeet and would be down to try and organize a carpool. AirBud is already happening so that's nice that it's organized.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Until now oos was at least 6 hours for me lol.
I'd rather go to an event like KTAR or SKTAR. Probably depends on the costs though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Until now oos was at least 6 hours for me lol.
I'd rather go to an event like KTAR or SKTAR. Probably depends on the costs though.

You should definitely come to Airbud, Michigan is getting free bed and breakfast from Colten and Cbus tourneys are always fun.

Top Bottom