• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

lain

Smash Master
tony i'll love you forever if you make the PR image :[

and... wtf... based? wtf does based kenny even mean?!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This the most legit PR image ever.
And I like how lain and I are the same person lol
Yo it seems like every character in that damn series is the same person at some point lol

The image looks sexy unfortunately I don't know who the characters are :urg:
lol same, I basically searched the wikia and told myself that these look good for each person XD. Yours seemed the most fitting for some reason lololol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
You should've used Castlevania: Judgment characters.

Aeon
Trevor
Cornell
Shanoa
Eric
Carmilla
Death
And more...

The image looks great, though. Very sexy work.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
There's no possible way Boolean logic could have been used in the making of this pr. Is it safe to assume that gio isn't on it only by request? I would hope so.

:phone:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how this doesn't fit the the Ranking Criteria.
- Who you have beaten and lost to in brackets
- Tournament results
- Who you have beaten and lost to in pools, though this does not count as heavily as bracket.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm gonna try to provide a bit more inspiration to Ori in imagecrafting, since I see virtually no difference in layout or design between this and the previous. In the interests of not stealing his ****, not gonna make a complete power rankings, and instead, just gonna rank the top 3 characters of Michigan.

How about... Street Fighter 4 style?

lozl, i dont really get this list

BAMF 2: tied with tech
Rizk'n 1: tied with fzk
Get Schooled: didnt enter
BAMF 3: tied with tech
BAMF 4: outplaced tech and fzk

this season i was 1-1 with both tech and fzk, and had basically the same placings. maybe slightly better even.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm gonna try to provide a bit more inspiration to Ori in imagecrafting, since I see virtually no difference in layout or design between this and the previous. In the interests of not stealing his ****, not gonna make a complete power rankings, and instead, just gonna rank the top 3 characters of Michigan.

How about... Street Fighter 4 style?
Funny you bring that up lol. I wanted to get the image done with really bad last night and make it look really nice, but halfway through PS crashed and I lost 80% of my progress (this was also at 2 am). So I basically grabbed the layout from last season and worked fast and finished by 4 :urg:

I'm already working on a cool new layout that I can just grab instantly, and I'm going to make mock PRs to work on cool transitions between players and what not.

As for you Gio, I believe people looked deep into your loses rather than placings :urg:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

You tell us don't count you and we were under the impression you were quitting and now you have a problem?

Make up your mind!

lol

Anyway, I just want to point out how little placements matter in the consideration of getting ranked. Wins and losses are taken way more heavily.

And you had some bad losses this season for a #5 spot. Lost to me, Kevin, Juan and PzO if I remember.

Granted I didnt even look into you because I thought you were serious about your claims. But just had to throw that out there. 3 losses to unranked players affects you pretty heavily.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't know about Tech but I didn't include Gio in my list because I think his only real win was against fZk, which he lost to later. Then he was 0-1 with everyone else below SK, if they played.

fZk

Smash Lord
They obviously made a mistake with boxxy, if somebody asks for whatever reason not to be included like Gio did multiple times then they shouldn't be included. I see no problem.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I took into account both factors actually.

And I should block Gio.

Only because he trolls me so hard I cant tell when hes serious or not.

lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
easy solution: even if Gio's serious, don't take him seriously.

Also, I don't think people should be able to opt out of a pr list. Doesn't seem fair to me, for some reason.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If the PR is used for seeding in tournaments then it's definitely not fair to let obviously rankable players remove themselves from the list.

What's The Point

Smash Master
He lost to you and Tech, then next tournament beat you and Bowyer.

He either had a bad day, or had a lucky day. With only those two tournaments you can't really tell and the one good tournament isn't good enough for instant rank.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
^^^ I can agree. I like how it turned out, but it sucks when no one except 3/4 people in this state likes/played the series. Thats why animes work so well imo. its something a vast majority know/recognize and it will generally look better.

Top Bottom