• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Yea Megaman FOR THE WORLD!!....He could Have A super move where all his friends come and Beat the crap out of them...
that my friend is a sexy idea like rush roll iris axel and the whole mm crew just wreck your opponent. kinda like a marvel vs capcom thing

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Yea Megaman FOR THE WORLD!!....He could Have A super move where all his friends come and Beat the crap out of them...
You mean like in Megaman 8, when you're flying on Rush? It's that part where you can collect power-ups, and then Rush, Eddie, Beat, and Auto would show up and start shooting rockets and bombs and stuff. That would be sick as a super move. XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Id like it more as an Item, after u grab the icon with the characters face, that character will come n help u, after a while he goes away...

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
I'm definately for Megaman, actually my personal preference would be Megaman X (and of course Zero), but that is only because Megaman X was like the first game I played (after Mario of course). The only problem is that megaman has to many powers to choose from, that mostly do essentially the some thing. What I think would be really interesting would be if they added Rush armor Megaman, possibly as another transformation.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
The only problem is that megaman has to many powers to choose from, that mostly do essentially the some thing. What I think would be really interesting would be if they added Rush armor Megaman, possibly as another transformation.
yes megaman does have a lot of powers, that means theres a lot to choose from, but that also means its a difficult choice. its a gift and a curse!

CHUK

Smash Ace
I think classic megaman would be pretty awesome, im nbot a big fan of X atleast not for SSBB, Classic is one of those classic SNES titles along with mario :p

dj asakura

Smash Ace
i'd like to see X, but i could no doubt live with megaman.

the thing with X would be that he could have the unique ability to cling to and scale walls which i think could be really cool.

the only thing is, i cant figure what the B-moves would really be.

B: his blaster of course, chargeable and can fire 3 small shots in a row like in the games. fully charged would be like samus's.
>B: honestly, no idea. i was thinking a copy ability. not sure how to work it. but it would change his B moves, most likely his blaster or some could alter his speed/power etc...
vB: again, no idea
^B: i cant think of a legit up B either...

but his super smash could possibly open up some doors for his over and up B
super smash: you could either take his MvC2 supers and have him throw a barrage of missles and w/e in the giant robot suit or he could be in his ultimate armor. then at least his side be would be like a really powerful fox illusion (like his ultimate attack)

but w/e, i think zero would be better but i'm all for any megaman aside from BN

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
the classic Megaman 8from M vs CM* Has his uppercut his tornado and alot of other Moves Mega BUSTA!! his special ablity will be shooting will sliding on walls

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I don't think he should be in brawl cuz we seen megaman in MVC2 and in this onimusha game its highly unlikely that the blue bomber is in brawl.

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok just becaus ehe was in mvc2 he is unlikely to appear? man what a dum argument, if anything it would RAISE his chances, cause now sakurai doesnt have to think to much of a moveset cause he had one in mvc, sure a few more attacks, but thats it...

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Megaman is plain amazing. Unfortunately I do now own a game currently. (Yah I know I'm terrible) However he is probably as well known as Samus. Meh too bad changing color suit doesnt change abilities....

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Dang! This is such a drag...Man I wish Sakurai would change his mind about that 2 third party limit. It's just so dumb & stupid ya know what I'm sayin. Then, and only then I would have faith that both Megaman X & Zero (and possibly even Bass EXE) would make an apperance in the Brawl roster. This is so frustrating! Is anyone like this other than me?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i've been thinking lately..... all forms of mega were in some kinda crossover, why not give someone eles a try?, classic is WAYYYYYY over-rated, so why not give X a turn? (& fanboys, don't give me that CLASSIC MEGAMAN PWNS ALL!!! carp, cause it's not true.) or maybe we could have war-rock from the new Ryusei no Rockman series in his first crossover! :)

and if you fanboys reject this idea, it's only because you fear war-rock.... FEAR HIM! :psycho:

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
then explain to me how Megaman EXE. & Zero were in Onimusha blade warriors? birth right?, also, to those who still think classic mega is capcom's mascot, explain why he is'nt representing his own 15th & 20th anniversary?, it looks to me as if he's being rplaced by someone superior :demon:

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
then explain to me how Megaman EXE. & Zero were in Onimusha blade warriors? birth right?, also, to those who still think classic mega is capcom's mascot, explain why he is'nt representing his own 15th & 20th anniversary?, it looks to me as if he's being rplaced by someone superior :demon:
key word there, blade. they both use sword weapons on a regular basis, while mega man uses projectiles.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Do you guys remember Megaman X Command Missions? If so, do you remember that Rebellion army Cadre named "Scarface?" He looks soooooo tight man with his double-edged lightsaber & all. Maybe it's to soon, but it would be awesome if he made an appearance.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
@shade- thanx for the rep, added to urs as well read the comment

@alphanoob-the original is capcoms mascot because he is their most recognizeable character, if the but .exe megaman in, alot of people would be like who's that???, but the original is instantly recognizable.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
@shade- thanx for the rep, added to urs as well read the comment

@alphanoob-the original is capcoms mascot because he is their most recognizeable character, if the but .exe megaman in, alot of people would be like who's that???, but the original is instantly recognizable.
:rotfl: are you kidding me?!, you say he's more recognizable?!, the kids today & me would notice EXE. first cause he has a bigger place in the market these days.... and there's something special about the BN series that the platformer series don't have, an ending!, and, the BN also lacks those dam plotholes from all the other 100 or so megaman games....

Stryks

Smash Hero
:rotfl: are you kidding me?!, you say he's more recognizable?!, the kids today & me would notice EXE. first cause he has a bigger place in the market these days.... and there's something special about the BN series that the platformer series don't have, an ending!, and, the BN also lacks those dam plotholes from all the other 100 or so megaman games....

yeah not to mention the new BN games have been getitn about a 5.5-6/10 score... give me a break, at 1st yeah it was cool, it was diferent, yet nope he AINT more popular, the only people who buy the games now are kids, while back then everyone was buyin the classic megaman, cause he was the one that brought a new revolutaniry way to play, like i mentioned before, it was the 1st game to allow the player what stage to go to 1st, not to mention he has 6 games on the nes, i think 3 on the SNES, one in the GBA, and if u considered it, the anniversary collection in the GC, just because its new, doesnt mean its better, just cause u think u and some kids recognize BN megaman by just lookin at him makes him famous, ask every old school NES gamer and they will all reconize the classic megaman, now THAT guy is famous, like i said on the other thred: no other mm would exist if it where not for the original, in both the storyline and in games...

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
First off alphanoob! the classic platforms r better than the BN, a better ending u say? maybe but remember capcom had to work with 8-bit graphics back in the day so cut them some slack. And Honestly, if u ppl want robots so much in brawl most likely its going to be a char in custom robo.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
alphanoob, just give up...youre barkin up the wrong tree if you want support for .exe, megaman zero, zx, or ryu-whatever.....start a new thread!!!!!!! the original and X are the only ones fit to be in a game alongside other legends like mario, link, DK etc. The original obviously has a better shot than X, so there you go. .exe isnt even worthy to be on the game as any legendary nintendo character.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
wow, your really arguementive about this kinda stuff, but most of them rely on the past & reviews, i could care less if classic makes the cut, but by the way your putting down EXE. you'd prolly spaz over it & go on a kamakazie mission with nintedo :laugh:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
C'mon guys, every one's entitled to their own opinion. After all, its Sakurai that has the final say (then again, he's says he likes things retro....oh boy).

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
im not sayin he cant have an opinion, just take it somewhere where it'll be appreciated. its only logical to pick classic megaman, is mario sunshine gonna be in brawl withoutthe original mario??is zero suit samus gonna be in without the original samus?? is wind waker gonna be in without tp link?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! so is .exe gonna be in without the original?? NO!!!! and there is no way two MM characters are gettin in, so only the original can be considered.

Top Bottom