• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Seeing how you're all talking about stages ideas.

How About The Robot Master Museum from MM7?
I mean it can be the best way to show off the Robot masters and a few can be obtacles in the stage aswell like say Cutman Appears and uses his Cut Blade, or WaveMan who'll send a small wave at the player?

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
what about platforms?
It wouldn't
Think Mushroom Kingdom II

But if really wanted platforms I guess Iceman or something can create some floating platforms that melt later or just regular platforms that can turn Icy, Electrical etc. On the stage.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
well, any of your stage suggestions are better than mine, so use your delicious brrrrain to think of some more ideas.

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Well lets see.

-Gutmans's Stage
The Stage takes places in the Rocky part of the field.
-The Platforms are the Railings Which also have those things that make the platform go down. If you fail to jump you will fall into one of the 2 Almost-Bottomless Pits (The Size of the MKII ones)
-The Stage would Also have Mets coming from the sides ocasionally and shoot little beam bullets.
-Gutsman could make a appearance alling from the sky and creating a Earthquake after that he goes into the Amost-Bottomless Pit.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
:crazy: that's amazing!, you gotta do that more often!, i'm still looking for a MMZ stage pic.....

Stryks

Smash Hero
I actually liked the robot master museum for a stage, would be sweet too see al those robot masters in 3d, obcouse they would add some platforms, may be the best stage suggestion so far IMO...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
yes sir im talking level's how do you think it would be layed out if there was 1? seeig that they cant do a fully boxed in level.
Oh, okay...it should definitely be a the standard layout, i didnt like flatzone in melee. they can just pick an open air level like cloud man's stage. I also like promethus' gutsman stage idea.

Stryks

Smash Hero
anyway... I know sakurai said only 3 3rd party characters, but if by some act by god he puts 2 characters per franchise of the 3rd party (e.x. snake and gray fox, sonic and knuckles) who u think should be with megaman, im between protoman and bass, tough think bass would be a bit better, and enemy for megaman...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Oh, okay...it should definitely be a the standard layout, i didnt like flatzone in melee. they can just pick an open air level like cloud man's stage. I also like promethus' gutsman stage idea.
thats a good idea

anyway... I know sakurai said only 3 3rd party characters, but if by some act by god he puts 2 characters per franchise of the 3rd party (e.x. snake and gray fox, sonic and knuckles) who u think should be with megaman, im between protoman and bass, tough think bass would be a bit better, and enemy for megaman...
how about zero? seeing the bass isint a serious MM character nad protoman would be a megaman with a shield. zero already has all the moves so id say zero

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
Well if X would get in yeah why not zero, but if Original made it in, it wouldnt seem right...
i know exactly what you mean, but if you think about it, it could happen.

we know that megaman has the best chance of all the characters, after him, it would be x. now if two characters are in it, one from the same series would make sense, but it would also make sense to add zero cause of his own series. but then again that could be my Zero fanboyism talking. all i know is that as long as a mega man character is in, im happy.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Well if X would get in yeah why not zero, but if Original made it in, it wouldnt seem right...
agreed, classic megaman and zero is a bit of an odd combination. I think Bass would be a better addition to classic megaman. They could make them play differently just like they did in rockman and forte game. i.e. Bass would have rapid fire (while just holding the shoot button) but he wouldnt be able to move while shooting and his shot would be weaker (per shot) than megaman's.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
my bad i iddnt know we were talking about the orginal MM that changes everything even though hes just a lil boss skullman owuld be badass

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
See, it's the classic Marth/Roy idea.

If they put in Mega Man original, it's the whole thing of "The first and the greatest". If they don't go with him, they'll go for Lan/Alia (Mega Man ZX) or Zero (Mega Man Zero), because the games need advertising.

X, except for his fanclub, really has pretty bad chances of making it in.

KilZ

Smash Cadet
Truly I really really want Megaman in but something keeps telling me that there just not gonna add throw him in here.

Cross your fingers is all I can say :/.

Stryks

Smash Hero
The good thing about megaman is I believe he'll have balanced stats a la Mario, and thats what I want another well balanced character, and I believe he'll have good jumpin ability, I mean have u seen how he jumps in his games??...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
very tru i believe him and zero would be balanced not to much zero but z would be. he can jump quite well liek i said earlier rush coil FTW

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
See, it's the classic Marth/Roy idea.

If they put in Mega Man original, it's the whole thing of "The first and the greatest". If they don't go with him, they'll go for Lan/Alia (Mega Man ZX) or Zero (Mega Man Zero), because the games need advertising.

X, except for his fanclub, really has pretty bad chances of making it in.
i dont understand "the first greatest" thing but i think i understand what ur saying is which mega man should go there. Hmm..... i think they should put MZ version and make him have MM regular attks

but thats me just speaking Megaman needs big rep or either zero * everyone i know says zero is better* which is true he could have a chance at making it either one would be good:)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
The good thing about megaman is I believe he'll have balanced stats a la Mario, and thats what I want another well balanced character, and I believe he'll have good jumpin ability, I mean have u seen how he jumps in his games??...
yeah, a lot of times his jumpin ability was the difference between life and death....ahh classice megaman games sooo fun....

KilZ

Smash Cadet
Omg I just got an idea like what if Megaman Had rush with him and Rush was like a ice climber secound, like he could rush jet into people and when you do your third jump he appears under you and you rush coil but if its over a edge then rush might die or something? and When you get your super move or whatever he could turn into rush adapter megaman cause rush is with him lol. That would be gangster.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Yea Megaman FOR THE WORLD!!....He could Have A super move where all his friends come and Beat the crap out of them...

Top Bottom