• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>> The Official Meet and Greet Matchups! 16/16

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
:laugh: Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll just put more fact into the common belief that Lucas is a bad character.
I've been working hard to prove that he's a good character, along with playing my heart out to get Ness's rep up.
But I always play Links. :(

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
:laugh: Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll just put more fact into the common belief that Lucas is a bad character.
Tell that to my PT.People think he sucks,yet I destroy people with him.Ask everyone on how good he is at the arena.

Low tier does not equal bad

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I know. I agree that Lucas rocks, in my opinion even more so than Ness (But once again, that's my opinion.). Heck, I'm trying to prove that tiers don't exist at all. I'm just saying, that's generally the common belief.

Edit: Also RIP, if your up for a quick friendly, I'm game.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You'd be surprised. Some people respect Lucas. Nobody cares about Ness.
Just look at the Mario boards. But, in case you didn't know, Ness > Lucas. I can prove it.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Heh, proof, In a video game. I said that was my opinion, not that it was solid fact. Victory in Smash Bros. is based of skill, for the most part. I dare you to prove that thats not right. :p Surely you would agree to that?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Heh, proof, In a video game. I said that was my opinion, not that it was solid fact. Victory in Smash Bros. is based of skill, for the most part. I dare you to prove that thats not right. :p Surely you would agree to that?
Sure thing, a friendly battle would suffice, right? :laugh:
Let's play, then. This should be fun. ^^

tsilver33

Smash Ace
...Whosamawhatnow? I didn't say MY skill! :p I'll still play if you want to play a friendly, but it's just that, a friendly. I already know how much I stink compared to other Lucas players.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Of course I mean friendlies, dude. :) Let's go, I'm online right now.
I only play two other Lucases. :laugh: Ready when you are.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
All of those matches were great until the Corneria game.
Dude decided to steal my idea of absorbing the lasers. xD

I'd work on not spamming, dude. All you did was charge fsmashes and roll away from me. Pretty predictable, actually. ^^;
Good games.

I 3 stocked him twice and 2 stocked him 6 times.
I feel bad about losing that match, though. :( You were all "-absorb-" and I was all "****, that was my idea."

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Didn't even realize I was doing it, perhaps I should work on that then. Nice matches. Got owned. Had fun, so I win anyway. :D

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh no you won. :(
Lol, yeah. Fun games. If you watched a replay, you might realize what happened. I'm pulling for you to win, though. :)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I bet on Straked :dizzy:
Go boy win me some cash!

I would have too, had I been in that situation. :laugh:

Edit: Oh, also, had a question. Albeit it will make me sound like a total noob. >_> How were you rolling without moving? I'm an avid smasher, but I never knew you could do that...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
But then you could've thrown the games and taken your money! :mad:

Slasherx

Smash Ace
FYI I never do spotdoging cuz I have a broken controller >__>
Suprisingly I still pwn.
Straked learn ZAD! Zero-acceleration-dash.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Just tried it, thanks. :) I better learn to use that fully, god knows it would have helped me a lot.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
FYI I never do spotdoging cuz I have a broken controller >__>
Suprisingly I still pwn.
Straked learn ZAD! Zero-acceleration-dash.
Maybe later.

Just tried it, thanks. :) I better learn to use that fully, god knows it would have helped me a lot.
No problem. ^^ There's a lot you don't know about Lucas, I can actually show you some advanced techniques tomorrow if you like. Zapjumping, magnet-pulling, and bair spiking.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
That actually sounds good. I don't know if tomorrow would be a good time though. Sunday would probably work though. And tomorrow could work, I don't know, it depends on my schedule.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That actually sounds good. I don't know if tomorrow would be a good time though. Sunday would probably work though. And tomorrow could work, I don't know, it depends on my schedule.
Alright, just let me know when you can play. It's late here, so I'm gonna turn in. The tournament info will be posted tomorrow.
G'night.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Night. It's late here too. But if you see this before you post the next tourney tomorrow, please answer it. Let me see if I got the way this tourney works down...

All stages in the first match will be one of the four posted, chosen randomly (Through the Stage Switcher?)
Next, loser of the first round picks one of the stages from the full list on the front page.
best of five wins, 8 minutes, no items.
Win matches, make your way up through the bracket (Double elimination or single?)
If you end up winning or placing high enough, collect prize.

That the gist of it?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Okay, but only three quick matches. Friendlies, of course. :)

Post Fight: Nice matches man, but the lag was about un-bearable when you were in the air. It really screwed with my timing on my pk thunder recovers. And made it nigh impossible to dodge anything. But nontheless, they were good fights. Well, I've got to get going to bed. 'night.

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
So strkd, did this ended up being the "Meet and greet" forum?

It seems like your evil plans of taking over Arch´s forum have succeeded, you evil Ness.

Anyway, is post count on in this thread? THat would be too much.

AGAIN: Nobody on?????????????

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh, thanks Goku (someon on, yeah)

Wheres the New arena?

And i have been in Bariloche, really far from my Wii. LIke, reallyyyy far.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The new tourney thread was just made, go find it, Mr. tsilver33. :)

Top Bottom